Chapter 8:

The hospital kept Taehyung overnight just incase anything happened but luckily, nothing did. Yoongi wanted to stay the night because, he didn't want to sleep in his bed alone but the nurses said that visitors weren't allowed to stay overnight. The next day when Yoongi showed up to pick up Taehyung. He walked into the room smiling but, his smile fell when he saw the younger man's parents standing with Taehyung who was dressed and ready to leave. "Yoongi.." Taehyung said as he ran over to Yoongi, and hugged him as tight as he could. "What's going on?" He asked confused, then looked over at the nurse as he wrapped both arms around Taehyung to hug him back. "From what I was told, you're not his legal guardian, you're just his boyfriend and since he is only eighteen he has to legally live with one, or both of his parents." The nurse spoke and Taehyung held onto Yoongi even tighter when his mom tried to pull him away from the older man.

"Taehyung, I know you love your boyfriend but, you need to come back home with us. Your father and I are getting a divorce anyways so he won't be bothering you anymore." she spoke, and tugged on Taehyungs arm. "But all of his things are already at my place and he wants to be there. He wants to be with me." Yoongi said, tightening his hold on the smaller boy. "That doesn't matter. He needs to go with his parents. I'm sorry." The nurse said then left the room. Taehyung buried his face in Yoongis chest, he felt like crying. He soon looked back up at the older male with big teary eyes. "I don't want to go with them. I want to live with you, and hang out with Jungkook at your house, and play video games with you, and you take such good care of me." He said then turned to look at his mother. "Please mom, I want him. I don't want to be at the house anymore. So many bad things have been happening there. I am eighteen, so I should be allowed to make my own decision." Taehyung said and she looked down with a sigh.

When she looked back up at the two, she crossed her arms and her attitude changed completely. "Taehyung, is there anything that you want to tell me?" She asked, seeming a bit angry. He looked at her with a confused look and shook his head. "We know you're pregnant. How could you just let that happen!!" She shouted at him, causing him to jump back a little. Taehyung was so stressed out and upset already, and his mom was just making it worse. He just wanted to go with Yoongi, and cuddle up in his big and warm bed. He didn't answer his mother. He just looked down at his hands that were folded in front of him. His mother walked closer and grabbed his wrist harshly, tightening her fist around it. "Oww. Mom stop.. you're hurting me!" The man whined as he tried to get his mom to let go of him. "I don't care, you're coming with me. You're getting an abortion." She said as she began dragging him along with her. As soon as Yoongi heard that he pulled Taehyung closer, and hid the younger man behind him.

"Okay listen to me. I was going to listen to the nurse and let him go with you but now that you're talking about killing our baby, I'm not letting him anywhere near either of you. Call the cops if you want. I'll just let them know how your husband beat your son and how you just let it happen." Yoongi turned towards the coco brown haired younger man. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Yoongis shoulders, hugging him tightly while he buried his face into the older mans chest. Yoongi turned to look at his boyfriend's mother once more, glaring at her. "You know, I thought you were a good person but, you just sit there and let your husband beat your child, not helping him or, not calling someone to help. That just makes you as bad as your husband. I wouldn't be surprised if you hurt Taehyung too." Yoongi spoke once more before leaving the hospital room with his hand interlocked with Taehyungs.

Yoongi let go of Taehyungs hand when he noticed the smaller man crying, annd draped his arm over Taehyungs shoulders. "I love you so much. Please don't ever let anyone take me away from you. You're literally everything to me." Taehyung whispered between cries. Yoongi wrapped both arms tightly around Taehyung and kissed the mans head as he walked to his car. "Baby, I already told you that you don't have to worry about it because, it is not going to happen." Yoongi spoke quietly as he unhooked Taehyung from him and put the mans seatbelt over him.