Chapter 9

*Namjoon POV*
*ringi ring*
The managers calling us? I answer the phone and say "hello manager" "hello namjoon, can you and the boys come to the studio to practice the song you and (S/T) are going to be making" "Alright, I will tell them to get ready now, see you soon" I say and hang up.

"DORM MEETING" I shout so the boys can hear me. After two minutes all the boys are in the living room waiting to hear what I have to say. "Alright, manager has called me and said that we need to head of to the studio to make that song that we are doing with (Y/N)" I tell them "Alright, kids! Get dressed and all the other stuff and be down stairs all ready in 10 minutes!" Jin (eomma) tells the boys who go up stairs and gets ready.

*10 minutes later*
"Alright we all ready" I ask "Alright, every one in the van" the boys and I get into the van and head to BigHit.

When we get there, we have to run a bit because of all the screaming fans. When we get inside, we head to the studio.

*Yoongi POV*
I just want to sleep -_-
We walk in the studio, to see that (Y/N) is already there, waiting for us. "Yah, (Y/N) I thought you were practicing you dance for you new song?" I ask confuzeled. "Yah, I'm gonna dance after we've done some of this song" she tells me and the rest of the boys. "But I've got an idea for the song" she tells us "so you know how are working on the MV for war of hormone, I could be the girl you all arguing for, but I would have a little rap in it of course, I'll rap some of yoongi's part, if its okay with you of course" she ask me "of course you can" I say quickly.

*Your POV*
"Of course you can" tease time I think and smirk.

"So when we're alone, with no one else is around, you can teach me some of your lines" I say and look into his eyes whilst getting closer "is that okay with you" "y-yeh" he stutters cutely CUTELY WHAT AM I THINKING!!! Get it together (Y/N) "see you tonight" I say and wink. "Alright, enough teasing" says namjoon, "we need to show (Y/N) the song

(Pretend that it's not the MV)( couldn't find just the lyrics)
"Nice, but when jungkook lifts yoongi on his shoulders, I think yoongi should put me on his shoulders, I rap back some of what yoongi rapped and add in to it that women are more than just looks, then after I have raped that part I will go into the train station thing and come out when instructed to" I say "sound good?" "Yeh" all of BTS say "is that okay mr manager "yes, it's fine" he says "good, let's get ready to shoot the MV then" I say and smile a little.

511 words