Chapter 16

*Your POV*
The next morning, I wake up with a smile on my face as I remember last nights events. I role over and come face to face with a sleeping yoongi. I smile at him and slowly take his hands off my waist, and head to the bathroom and have a shower and brush my teeth.

Shoot! I've forgotten my clothes! I think whilst adding my apple flavoured shampoo and conditioner, when I'm done in my shower, I brush my teeth. After that, I make sure my towel is rapped securely before I quietly rip toe across my room to get my clothes, and quickly scurry back into the bath room, but what I didn't know was that yoongi was awake...

*Yoongi POV*
I wake up when I hear the bathroom door open, I look over and see (Y/N) tip toeing across the room and getting her clothes and going back into the bathroom.

Cute...

*Your POV*
I quickly locked the door and got changed.

*Your POV* I quickly locked the door and got changed

Then, I dry and brush my dyed hair.

(You can change it if you want)

After I'm done, I head out the bathroom to see yoongi getting out of my bed.

"Good morning sleepy head" I say and smile at him. "Yah... morning..." he says tiredly, whilst getting up and walking to wards me.

"You need to get changed and be down for breakfast" I say as his Face is inches away from mine.

"I'll do the in a minute..." he mumbles and place his lips in yours for a short but passionate kiss.

He smirks at my pink tinted cheeks and walks out the room and to, at a guess, his room to get changed. I blink. Twice. Three times.

I smile to my self and shake my head whilst waking down stairs to see jin cooking breakfast. "Good morning Eomma~" I say teasingly. "Sigh good morning (Y/N)" h begins "I'm guessing you and yoongi are a thing now?" "I think? I haven't asked him... but I hope we are" I mumble the last bit.

"Of course we are together" I jump at the sudden hearing of yoongi's voice. "Geez yoongi! You gave me a heart attack!" I say and lightly hit his chest.

Jin turns around and continues cooking but he says "keep it PG please, I don't want the rest of he kids seeing that" I roll my eyes as yoongi leads me to the front room, and sits down, and pulls me into his lap, and wraps his arms around my waist. "This is nice" I hear yoongi mumble, I just hum in return and lean my head on his collar bone with a smile on my lips.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too yoongi..."
————————————————————————
462 words.