05 // Amazing View

I stood tall, waiting for someone to blow the whistle or something. One of the youngest girls screamed "go" and that's when my feet started to move towards T'Challa, without me commanding them.

I knew he would lay low not to hurt me, but I wasn't about to do the same. I threw in my first punch, which he avoided gracefully, but he didn't expect my other fist to hit him in the ribs almost systemically.

He smiled.

He was the Black Panther after all.

I tried to hit him another time, but he grabbed my right arm, turned me around and brought my back on his chest. I could feel his heart beating and the warmth of his skin coming through the thin fabric of his T-shirt.

"Don't go too hard on me, please?" I heard him whisper in my ear, causing a wave of shivers over my body.

"Don't hope too hard." I retorted as I projected my butt on his inner-thigh making him walk away from me.

I lifted my left feet and hit him right behind his knee. He fell on the ground, but got back as quickly as... well, a panther.

He shook his head.

"Impressive." He mumbled so nobody could hear but us.

I gave him a you-haven't-seen-anything-yet look and rushed myself towards him. I applied all my weight on his shoulder with my right arm, avoiding his own hand trying to block me, lifting myself over him. With strength, I wrapped my thighs around his neck so he couldn't see me anymore. My inner-thigh was on his neck and I joined in with both my arms. I strangled him as strongly as I could, which wasn't that strong compared to an enhanced human being.

He fell down on his knees, at least that's what I thought, but it was all a tactic to try to roll over himself, forcing me to let go.

I stumbled on my knees and jumped to my feet as he did the same. We were standing far from each other, trying to catch our breath. He then turned around to face the whole class.

"Lesson number one." He screamed to my recruits. "Distraction."

I lift an eyebrow, nothing could distract me right now.

He smiled, a very pretentious and pompous one. The smirk on his lip grew wider as he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lift it up over his head. He was playing a game I wasn't ready to play just yet and he knew it. Yesterday, I was screaming at him for being a dick and today... today I wanted to do things I never thought I ever would want to do again. Makes sense? No? Well, for me either.

I scoffed, trying to keep my eyes above his collar bones as a few girls in the room gasped, including Kimberly.

"That's the best you can do?" I laughed it up.

It was his turn to give me a distinct look, an I-know-you're-lying look. My eyes stumbled across his chest and his sculpted abdomen. I tried to control myself as my look stopped over the line of his boxers, which surprised me, were black Calvin Klein. He did bring something from New York, at least.

"Let's play fair, shall we?" I teased as I pulled the zipper of my vest down.

He did not expect this, probably because he did not know me anymore. The day before, I didn't want anybody to see what my body had become, but today, I didn't care. I wanted to see the look on his face as he would realize how much I had changed.

I pulled the zipper down completely and took off my vest rapidly. A thick silence installed itself as I let people judge me.

I was covered in tattoos, and that I knew. What I didn't know is that they were that fascinating, though, until I realized that the ink was something, but the scars were even more impressive, or sad, whichever.