reconciling with his evil

"Problems are inevitable , suicide isn't a good escape yet it remains a thought that can get on your brain one day " my grandma's words as her voice drenched in venom meander still in my head  , I kept asking myself why? .. why does it awlays fade away when I'm on the brink of realising my dreams.  Why do I dwell on the past ? .

Whilst my brain was putting great efforts to keep its lead on my muscles  , my soul was already out  , out of my body , out this world even , I was just like a fram that   collides with each  passenger , I felt dizzy from the amount of voices and jars I received
And step by step the feeling gets even harder .. unconsciously walking  untill I found my self in front of the house's door , I got my Keys out of my pocket but for a reason or another my muscles couldn't take more and they somehow stopped obeying to my orders , my eyes darted from my hands to the keys as I couldn't pick them , I closed my eyes for a second wishing that my mom can feel my presence and open the door for me , but seems that somebody else did and came to help me through this .

" too much pressure ? " he said , picking up my Keys from the floor and handing them to me

" Sam ? " I uttered surprisingly 0

" what's wrong with you bebe.. are you okay ? "

" I don't think so , can you please open the door for me , and help me get to my room ? "

" yeah yeah sure , do you think you can still walk ?? " he said as he open the door

" hem , I just feel a little bit dizzy so I still need to rely on you " I explained

But seems that my words didn't really convince him , he closed the door , lift me up and walked me to my room .

To be honest I really needed that , I needed to feel love , I needed to be held between his arms , to put my head on  his chest and listen to his heart beats as he slowly play with my hair .

" you didn't tell me , what were you doing here ? .. Guess it wasn't a coincidence " I asked , keeping the same position .

" No , it wasn't ....actually Mona ... I wanted to talk to you.   "

" yeah we need to talk "

" okay... I don't know how to say this , but I will come clear and tell you everything. " he said then breathed loudly

" you seem really nervous Sam.. what's wrong with you? " I asked concert covering my voice, looking him with the corner of my eyes but never changing my position

A deep breath again coming out of him , to which I already guessed the subject

" you know .... hmmm... Hana called me today .."  he started but been cut off

" I already know about it honey " I professed

" what ??  How ? " he asked confusingly , and moved to the back in order to come face to face with  me .

" yeah , i went to see her and have some fun , but I've been shocked instead , when I heard her wonderful speech " I teased , sadness evident in my tone, looking down as I spoke.

He lifted my chin up and looked me straight with his dull blue eyes

" Mona ,  I didn't wanna answer at first .. bleive me .. but she kept calling.. so I worried that she might have a problem or something " he let out .. feeling guilty  .

" I don't blame you , not even her .. I can't feel nothing but sad when looking to my life , my state ..  I become afraid of getting happy because it won't  last .. I don't know if it's  a jinx or whatever but it really hurts me .. it hurts me asf Sam " I conceded  calmly .. eyes glittering with tears .

As soon as i closed my mouth he latched onto me in a warm bear hug .. caressing my hair kindly .

" you don't have to feel that way baby .. problems are unavoidable  in this life but the wise is how to face them and never let them destroy us , plus I'm always here for you to support and get your back . "

" your the most beautiful thing that God blessed me with .. thus I'm afraid I may lose you one day  , and after what happened today I become aware that she won't let us in peace " I let out with a sigh

" you know what .. maths doesn't match up with real life sometimes  .. like.. 1+1 gives 1 ain't  2 " he proclaimed  confidently to which I stretched a fake smile asking for more explanation .

" one soul.. one heart .. one love... just like us . Our relationship is much bigger than everything Mona " his voice full of affection .. making my heart flutter

I put my thumb on his cheek bone massaging it  in  cercules .

" No matter what happens nothing will ever change our relation nor my feelings towards you ... but what confuses me the most is why would she come back after this long period asking for you love again .. if she really loved you once why leaving you then ? " I spat out

" She had nothing at first .. but when i gave her everything her attitudes had changed  and  lost everything slowly then all at once . Guess she couldn't handle the taste of the lost . " he teased .