What you do on your first date

Use your favourite solo album of Michael's to determine your result!

Off The Wall: You both get super dressed up and he takes you to a 5 star rooftop restaurant, where you both appreciate the view of the city below and an amazing sunset.

Thriller: He invites you over to his house to watch movies- at first you watch horror movies but once you reveal to him that you can't stand them, he happily switches it for a Disney film! 

Bad: You guys take a long walk on the beach in the moonlight and talk about anything and everything. 

Dangerous: He invites you to Neverland, where you have water balloon fights and Michael persuades you to go on all the rides, even when you're terrified!

HIStory: He buys the two of you tickets to see your favourite singer in concert, followed by a meal at his favourite restaurant.

Invincible: He takes you bowling; you playfully argue all night about who's better, and you eventually prove him wrong! He doesn't care though because he had such an amazing time in your company.

Xscape: He hires out a drive-in cinema and you watch old classic films while cuddled up in his convertible. 

Hope people are enjoying this book so far, let me know what you got in the comments! Also, please send in requests for scenarios!