How he cheers you up

Use the first letter of your first name!

U,G,L,D,T: He takes you out to show you his favourite tree that's special to him as it's where he goes when he's upset himself. You both sit high up on its branches and he holds you as you look out at the view below you, and instantly feel better knowing that Michael wanted to share this place with you.

H,O,Q,C,V: He puts on a private concert for you, which he would normally be too shy and embarrassed to do, but he lets you request any song under the sun and even incorporates some of his famous dance moves!

E,X,P,K,B,S: He hires out an amusement park (or simply takes you to Neverland, depending on when you're imagining this scenario!) for the two of you and lets you choose all the rides you go on, his smile and laughter instantly making you feel better.

J,A,Y,R,F: He orders food from your favourite restaurant and sets up the dining room with loads of candles, which dimly light the room, and your favourite flowers, which you can smell as you sit across from him and talk whilst eating your food.

M,Z,I,W,N: He builds a duvet fort for the two of you with masses of pillows, cushions and blankets, then gathers a selection of your favourite junk food and plays your favourite movie, cuddling you and stroking your hair the whole time you're watching.

Felt like doing a super cute part, hope you all enjoyed! Leave your result in the comments!