Chapter 29

Justin's POV

Laughter. Drinking. Shots. Neon lights. Sexy music. Half naked women. Grinding. All of these things were coating every inch of my peripheral vision, yet the only thing budging was my thoughts. I couldn't wrap my mind at how all these luminous colours and sexual indulges, things that were such a norm only weeks ago, were the last scenario I personally wanted myself in. It made my skin crawl.

No matter how much the blonde women tightened her grasp on my thigh and slowly brought it higher to awaken the bulge in my trousers, I refused to budge down there. My entire body was tense under her indifferent fingertips and the thought of that women not being Selena. 

I was in too deep with the consumption of her now that I saw her in every stranger. Perhaps it was a guilty conscience seeping through as the wedding was drawing closer by each second. I could have done more to prove how my father's drive was because of all these lies and facades. Instead, I stormed out of the house, thinking of myself solely because I'm too much of an asshole.

Since I confessed about the recording, Alfredo had barely spoken to me and may as well link arms with my father for the rest of the night. Better yet, he could have taken Selena's space at the end of the alter. They were both sitting next to each other as the two strippers did their thing, laughing like there's no tomorrow like we used to.

"Would you like a more private show?" The stripper in front of me tries to pull my hands to probably escort me to the back, where the show was more provocative and to their delight, more expensive. Her tongue licked her lips seductively as her DD cup breasts lowered towards my face. "I have a place we can go where nobody needs to know what we'll get up."

"I don't think so," I say politely as possible as I shoo her away with a forced smile. She stands up straight now and seductively winks before strutting herself to other men across the room. Thank fuck she was now gone.

Now it was just me and a glass of whiskey that was desiring a refill.

"What are you doing son? She is possibly the hottest one here?" My father leans to my side, still letting the woman continue her routine. I could just hear him despite the blaring RnB track that was playing to try and perfect the setting. "And I heard she gives really good deals as well."

"I'm fine." I spit.

"What is wrong with you, Justin?" His fatherly support and concern were just too infuriating.

"I could say the same thing to you, father," I say the last word out like poison leaving my mouth. That word definitely had no meaning or substance for him anymore.

"What?" He says confused slightly.

"You fucking heard me." I snap harshly, taking down the rest of the whiskey neat.

"What is that supposed to mean?" For some reason he laughs, maybe with a hint of nervousness. I admit, he was like a stone right now. He didn't show any sign of visible weakness or that he had anything to hide behind the intense look he was showing me.

"You know full well what I mean."

 She smirks before sinking back into his position on the chair. "Perhaps you should lay off the whiskeys for a while." The woman leans forward, her breasts which were tightly covered in a scarlet red bra were practically in his face now. He was too pleased with himself that it created a fire in my stomach that was full of infuriation.

I let him have those few moment of satisfaction before I lean towards him, the whiskey glass settled on the table I just placed it on. "So, when did my father start marrying women to suck them of everything they own?"