Chapter 35

Kyungsoo rested his head on top of Jongin's bare chest as he drew circles around Jongin's nipples and created random squiggles with his fingers. Jongin laid on his back with Kyungsoo on top of him as he tried to sleep, but Kyungsoo wasn't letting him sleep at all with his drawings.

Their clothes were strewn all over the floor of their hotel suite, Kyungsoo's boxers hanging off of a light blue cushioned chair while Jongin's shirt was sliding off the edge of the bed. Kyungsoo and Jongin's hairs were sticking up in all directions and there was a barely visible stain of cum in the corner of Jongin's mouth. Their release was smeared over both of their chests, but neither one of them was energetic enough to grab a towel to wipe themselves off, so there they lay with release gluing their bodies together. The covers were pooled around their waists, slowly slipping off each time Kyungsoo tried to wedge his legs in between Jongin's legs under the covers.

The sun was shining, rays of light streaming through their window, the curtains pulled back. It was sometime in the morning, according to Kyungsoo. He found that a little strange. It didn't even look like it was anywhere near eight 'o' clock, so Kyungsoo was a bit confused as to why they woke up so early just to have sex with each other.

"Sweetie, I told you to sleep, not draw things on my chest," Jongin said groggily, his eyes still shut and a smile curling onto his lips when Kyungsoo didn't stop drawing and rubbed his head under Jongin's chin.

"I'm sorry, but I can't anymore. Because of you and your needy dick, I lost most of my sleep," Kyungsoo pouted as he lifted his head off of Jongin's chest to look at him. "Our trip in Venice has been nothing but sex, sex and more sex. I don't think this is healthy."

"If we enjoy it, then it's healthy," Jongin argued. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but rested his head back down on Jongin's chest.

The shrill sound of Kyungsoo's ringtone going off had Jongin startling awake, all the sleep leaving his body. He groaned when he realized he wouldn't be going to back to sleep anytime soon since he had no more sleep left in him.

Kyungsoo grabbed his phone off of the nightstand that was beside the suite bed and checked the caller's ID. Baekhyun. Of course it was. Time in Korea was seven hours ahead of Venice, so Baekhyun had probably already had lunch with Chanyeol and was probably planning a romantic date with each other.

"Yes?" Kyungsoo said into the phone once he had slid the green Answer button across.

"Why does your voice sound different?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo shrugged, but Baekhyun couldn't see, so he really didn't see the point in doing that. "Probably 'cause I'm tired and I'm still in bed. My voice feels a little scratchy too."

"What the fucking hell? What time is it in Venice for you?"

"Around seven-thirty or seven-forty in the morning, maybe?"

Kyungsoo heard Baekhyun choke on something on the other side of the phone. It was probably water. "It's that early, and you still had sex?" Kyungsoo really wasn't surprised Baekhyun found out. "You people need help! Is Jongin there with you?"

"Yeah, I'm lying on top of him right now. Want to say hello?" Kyungsoo handed the phone over to Jongin and said, "It's Baekhyun. He asked me where you were."

"I'm here. What do you want Baekhyun?" Jongin spoke into the phone.

"You fucking mother fucker!" Jongin quickly pulled the phone away from his ear when Baekhyun shouted into the phone, loud enough for even Kyungsoo to hear. "You're insane! Are you trying to kill Kyungsoo? Listen here, you fucker. If you hurt Kyungsoo because of your love for sex, then I'll murder you with my bare hands! Got it, Kim Jongin?"