Oofity oof oooooof

It's time to stop with the oof I know. Anyway lots of peeps probably screamed or something when this came out. I know you I'm in your head...
ANYWAY. This is kinda a ramble kinda thing explaining myself.

Ok so I'm a massive procrastinator and I honestly don't publish my art all the time. I also don't draw fan art that much, but I'm happy so many of you like my other drawings.

I'm thinking of publishing an art book on here. But I'm not sure. Would that be something you guys want to see?? Y'all I did it. There is an art book out now. Called Arts of a bored child. I literally have nothing up on it rn but it's there.

I've also been trying to actually finish a story for once. I suck at doing that if y'all didn't know. Anyway I'm super proud of what I've done (insert shameless self promo here). If you'd be interested in some other Klance to fill the void now you've finished this one I know one ... ok many more than one. (Dm me if you'd like to know..)

But I digress.
If you'd be interested in some other Klance AU work I've got 14 chapters of The Brightest of Blues up, sorry I'm just really proud of it and I think you should check it out. You don't have to of course...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 309K
HOLY CRAP I DIDNT THINK AT ALL WHEN I POSTED THIS THAT IT WOULD GET THIS BIG !! just thanks so much...

-Author-sama Skyler