1.

Sliver POV:

Hi I'm Sliver Jackson , I'm the second in command beta for the alpha of Glow moon pack. I'm 17 years old . The alpha is my parents close friend Jaeson ,Jaeson took me in after my parents and pack got slaughtered by rouges, when I was five. He ensured I had everything I needed over the last 7 years. And gave me love , a pack and family.

Today's my seventeen birthday and the day I find my mate. "I can't wait to find our mate". My wolf Jass said in mind with excitement. "I  also can't wait". I replied with just as much excitement. As we woke up 15 minutes before our alarm. "Sliver I know we're the beta for our pack but ....umm do you think our mate will love us?". Jass whimper as she thought about it. "Of course our mate will love us, there's no dough about it". I told my wolf with confidence.

I slowly walk down the stairs to not wake any of the pack members. Jaeson calls me light wind. (I can walk behind you and you won't know I'm there , and I don't have a sent).
Old tales tell of a wind and feet so light person that will be the one to kill the rogues . Well that's one of the reasons my parents and pack we're killed they were looking for me. So yes I blame myself for their no further existence. 

"Please don't cry Sliver"  my wolf trys to comfort me. "Sliver why are you up so early"  Jaeson's voice comes from behind me.  "I was just giving myself sometime to grive".  I said holding my head down. My parents would have gotten up 20 minutes before my alarm to make my birthday surprise. Reminded by their presents not being here my heart breaks more, knowing I was the one who they were saving.

A silent tear leaves my right eye. Before it could fall Jeason catches it.  "I know you blame yourself light wind and you miss them , but they saved you so you can save our wolf line and so we can live in peace from both rogues and hunters"  Jaeson told .

More tears fall "but I want them to be here to meet my mate to see me happy, to see them smile, I want to feel their love and affection and I want to give them mine, I want to physically hold them, alpha Jaeson it's not the same without them physically here!". 

I sobb and yell a little . Jaeson holds me in his arms tightly and brushes my hair .
Jass groans at the contact of the gentle hair rubs.

I slowly move back from his hold smelling the most soothing , sweet yet sexy smell I've ever smell before  "mate😍"  Jass moaned in my mind. I look around to see Trent the frist in command beta for Jaeson. Trent looks over to me and smile then smirked .

Trent POV:

I smiled as I saw sliver then Trina my wolf growled "mate" then my smile truned into a smirk Sliver is very cute and sexy as hell , she is light chocolate with slightly pink lips flat tummy and slightly broad hips. She is perfect as well as her wolf Jass is grey and sliver. Alpha Jaeson "dad" is standing beside her . Sliver is second in command I'm frist Trina my wolf is black and grey .

Sliver my dad and I are the only ones of this pack who can sperate from our wolves and our wolves also have human forms. Trina can be human when she wants to and so can Jass.
I Walt's over to my mate "OUR MATES"  Trina corrects . I always felt connected to Sliver but didn't want to get close incase she wasn't my mate, but here I am looking into her brown sugar eyes. I feel like I'm melting . Call me corny but it's how am feeling. "I'll leave you two alone"  my dad says in a low tone I didn't even remember he was here.

"Hi" we both said in unison. I smile "how are you ?" I asked just to make sure she's ok . "I'm fine' you?" "I'm fine mate".  She blush 😳Sliver doesn't talk that much unless it's with me or the alpha , when it comes nearer to her birthday she distance herself, well no more of that now Trina and I were here for her.

" So what do you have planned for today?"  I asked as we walk slowly around the garden . " Visit my parents grave and head to school!"  She says a bit sad. It breaks my heart. I snuck my right hand into her left hand and turn her to me.  "Can I come so they can meet me as yours?" I ask with a glint in my eyes. Sliver smiles at me  returning glints. I smile at how much I want to kiss her soft lips and Mark her. But not until she's ready.

A/N
Hey y'all pm are just comment in the comments section and let me Know what y'all think. Thank you for your support and love  ,don't forget to vote.

😍😘😍
Your diamond Trinaminaj1
😍😘😍