Chapter 42

After our secret little rendezvous that we had on the beach, Harry and I went back to the villa to go chill out for a bit before we hit the club tonight. The sex was mind blowing, and this time it didn't even hurt as excruciatingly as it did the first two times. All I felt was pleasure, and not pain.

We took our showers, ate lunch, watched some movies and then went onto the beach in the back of the house. It was quite a peaceful day, until it was time to party.

"Hey, let's go ahead and get ready so we can get there early. I don't like when people stare at you." He says out of the blue, and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"But you stare at me all the time."

He chuckles as he stands up and gathers me into his arms, and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

"Well that's because I'm your man and your my woman, and I also happen to love very, very much."  He reminds me, and I smile as I place my lips on his.

He detached our lips from each other, smirking and grabbing my ass cheeks as he supports me with his hands and I let out a gasp.

"Alright now, we need to calm down before we end up staying here, yeah?" And he puts me down, and slaps my ass as I walk off earning him a glare.

I go to the closet and I see a dress bag with some type of designer name on it, and I can already feel Harry grinning because he knows that I usually react quite upset with him when he does this kind of stuff.

I take the bag off the hook and lay it across the bag, unzipping it and revealing a tiny, spandexy looking dress with a creamy gold bottom and a very revealing type red satin top.

"Oh Harry, you little rowdy boy." I say as I turn to look at him, while he intently studies me.

"Go ahead, try it on for me." He raps lowly, sitting down on the bed and watching me.

I pull Harry's T-shirt off of me, revealing me in only my black underwear. I pick the very revealing dress up off of the bed, and study it since it looks so ducking complicated to put on. I step into it and shimmy it up my freshly shaven legs, then I insert my arms into the longe sleeves of the red part of the dress. There's a zipper on the back, and I can't quite reach it.

"Here baby, let me help." I hear Harry say as he walks behind me and places his hand on the zipper. He slowly pulls the metal zipper up my backside, and his cold rings send goosebumps along my spine. When he's finished, he pushes himself against me, and I can feel his hardness forming.

"You do this to me, you know that?"

I gasp, the feeling of him against me sending shivers through my body. I want him to take me now, right now.

"Can we please do a quickie? You're turning me on." I whine, and he smiles with his dimples now more prominent than ever.

"Now now, Emery, we have somewhere to be. But I promise I'll give it to you, hard, when we get back." He tells me in a very dark tone as he grinds his front to my back.

I take my bottom lip in between my teeth to try and suppress my moans, but I cease to succeed and I let out a shaky breath before he let's go of me to put on his clothes.

I go into the bathroom and do my hair, straightening it out the best I could even though it might go back to its natural state when we dance.

"Hey babe, can you help me with this?"

Harry stands there, fiddling with the cuffs of his long sleeve black shirt and then looks up into my eyes, pleadingly. He's wearing black pants with a black Gucci belt adorning his waist, and the black long sleeve button up shirt he has on is like a silky smooth martial, and I find myself biting my lip.