Chapter 51

"You smell bad."

Right now I'm laying on Justin's bed, my arms and feet tied to the bedpost. So I might've kicked him in the balls after he tried to fuck me, and that resulted in me being tied to the bed.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock. You kidnapped me after I left from practice." Then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey, how about you let me go shower so that, you know, I can be fresh as you fuck the daylights outta me. How does that sound?" I ask, making my voice go down a couple octaves to make it sound seductive.

"Really? O-Okay. Let me untie you." He rushes over to me and starts untied the ropes from my wrists and ankles, and I run my wrists from the soreness.

"Here let me show you to the bathroom." He tells me, grabbing his hard on.

We walk out of his room, down the hallway which is close to the stairs, and enter the bathroom.

"Alright, I'll be right here." He says, plopping down on the toilet.

"No,no, no please go back to your room. It's makes me uncomfortable if you're just sitting here watching me." I plead with puppy eyes, and he sighs as he gets up from his seat on the toilet. "Alright, fine. I'll be in my room. Call me if you need me." He says, and I nod my head. He closes the door behind him and I open the shower door, turning the shower head on and leering the water run. I close the door back, and open the bathroom door to peak outside and see if he's still there, which he isn't. I tiptoe out of the bathroom, and lock the bathroom door to give me time if he checks on me. I then go downstairs, looking behind my back to see if he was following me until I bumped into a hard chest.

A very familiar hard chest.

"Em? Oh my god you're okay! Are you hurt, wait what's that on your head? I'm gonna fucking kill that-" I cut him off by smashing my lips against his, and his tense body starts to relax as he kisses back. He pulls me in closer by my waist, and I pull on his hair. We continue until I pull away, looking up at him. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me right now, but we have to go. Are the police here yet?" I ask, and he nods.

"They're outside keeping close watch of the perimeter. But anyways, we've got to go." He says, and I nod. But then I think about his parents.

"What about his mom and dad? They could get hurt by him, he has a gun."

"Babe, his dad is up there confiscating it. And his mum is outside with the police officers, they'll be-" I gasp, since Justin's dad might get hurt.

"Harry, we can't just leave him here all by himself. Justin could easily shoot and kill him." Harry sighs, rubbing his temples.

"Baby, he's a cop. He knows what he's doing." I sigh in relief.

"Oh okay."

"Alright, now lets go." He pulls me by my hand and we lace our fingers together, rushing out of the house. We finally reach the outside and as Harry said, they're police officers lining up the perimeter of the house. Justin's mom is by a police car talking to a cop, and I notice that Sam is already in the back seat.

"Thank God this is gonna be over, I'm just glad it wasn't something that lasted over 24 hours though." I say, and Harry chuckles.

"Me too love, me too."
————————
A/N

Yeah I know this was trash but I'm trying to finish it up because I feel as if I dragged-this story on for too long.

But anyways, have a blessed day.

Love,
B🌻💛