Fates Intertwined.

"Beard and all huh," she said jokingly as she stroked his face. 

"Well, girls love this don't they?" he walked closer to her.

She looked down and bit her lips. She remembered how she used to tease him and how this is the reply he always gave. 

"You haven't changed a bit Ranbir," she whispered as he pulled her closer for a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her and spinned her around.

"I missed you babe," he said closing the gap between them. 

She realized how much she missed his touch, his smell, his warmth. Its been a long while since she felt this way, like she was finally home.

She let go of him as she remembers her promise to her dad. It kept replaying in her mind.

"I have to go Ranbir, dad's waiting for me," she tried making an excuse to leave.

"You really think that's gonna work on me? Its been three years Deepika, you can't even spend another 5 minutes for me?"

She turned around looked at him convincingly and smiled at him, "What do you want to do?"

"There's this place. Its so beautiful and I know you'll love it. I want to bring you there, will you please go with me?" Ranbir said as he held out his hands.

She looked at his hands. She remembered how things were back then when they were together back then. She rolled her eyes at him and pushed his hands away. She walked with him to his car and they drove away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranbir and Deepika both met each other in college. They were the couple who first hated each other but then began to fall in love with each other along the way. He was the typical college hearttrob and she was the geeky studious types. 

No one would ever thought that they'd fall in love because of the way how they're always fighting, but then they eventually did.

Both of them are really close to their families and both their families knew about their love. Both Ranbir and Deepika's parents are family friends, which is why none of them had a problem with their love. Instead, they supported them.

However, things didn't last happy for long. Ranbir's family and Deepika's family had a minor misunderstanding with then led into a major fight between their families. Ever since then, both the families stopped talking to each other. Their families hatred to each other was to the extent that Deepika's dad made her to promise that she will forget Ranbir and marry the guy that her dad chooses for her.

To the both of them, their family means everything to them, which is why they thought that sacrificing their love would be the right solution.

Deepika's family shifted to America when Deepika managed to get her acceptance letter from her Medical institute. It's been three years ever since Ranbir and Deepika met.

Deepika came back to India after completing her studies, and they met again. Who knew, fate still intertwined their lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She got down of the car and looked around. She remembers the place.

It was the place where Ranbir brought her on a date. It's an unknown place where the view is wonderful, you could see the whole city from the top and the fresh breeze from the waterfalls. It wasn't far from Deepika's house but even she didn't know about the place but Ranbir did. Ranbir knew how much Deepika loves nature.