fourteen.

"get out of the way, blond asshole."

the school's most famous bully, choi hana, is just right in front of yoongi's eyes.

but he doesn't let her scare him.

he laughs sarcastically. "why? no room for your big ass to move? oh i see.."

he watches her fume with rage.

"leave her alone. no point in wasting your time with y/n when there's dozens of kids at school you can mess with." he glares at her.

she giggles insanely, throwing her he back. "well...i was about to say that you're little friend is suicidal..no wonder she-"

he towers over her, interrupting her sentence. "get a fucking life, woman."

"and what are you doing here-"

"yoongi..?" a soft voice, with a hint of crack makes both of their dark eyes look at her.

her eyes jump to hana, who waves sweetly at her.

"oh, y/n. how nice to see you again...hmm?"

she walks over to her, never taking off that serene smile plastered on her lips.

she lays a cold hand on her shoulder, pushing with force, making y/n stumble back a little.

"don't touch her." yoongi growls from behind of them.

hana turns her head back to an angry yoongi, flashing a grin.

"what? just making sure whether your girlfriend is stable from her addiction. nothing wrong with that, right min yoongi?"

he keeps silent.

"why so silent all of a sudden? oh, did i just expose your relationship with a pig? look at her. she's fat and disgusting-"

"yeah. so is your ego and personality."
his words slip off his tongue like a bullet.

"ah!" y/n whimpers as hana grabs ahold of her long hair, gripping it tightly.

"wanna get a piece of me? i told you, pig, to not go to the hospital.."

tears trickle down her eyes as hana's becomes more and more painful.

"i said don't fucking touch her!" yoongi stops her from attacking y/n, earning a slap across her face.

"let's go, y/n." he growls as he grabs her hand and pulls her along the hallways.