eighteen.

"fuck!" yoongi got up with pants and wide eyes. his breathing was heavy and beads of sweat sticked his hair to his forehead.

he scanned his dark room with fear after witnessing the horrendous dream.

"it...it..was..a dream.." yoongi sighed, relieve filling his whole body as he sank down into the covers.

but it felt so real...

"(y/n)..." yoongi muttered his friend's name under his breath as tears filled his eyes.

i need to tell her before everything disappears...

he got out of bed and changed. he went downstiars and out of the door as he started to miss her.

"yoongi? what are you-" you were greeted by yoongi as he smiles and envelopes you into a tight hug, shattering sobs exiting his mouth.

you were dumbfounded and shocked, what was he doing here at five in the morning?

but at the same time you felt wamred to the heart to see your best friend, min yoongi.

i guess he stopped me.

"awhhh..don't cry, yunnie." you patted his dark head and wrapped your arms around him.

third pov.

yoongi lets go of the hug and wipes his tears off with the back of his hand as he feigns a grin at her.

he was going to say it.

"i..i love you.. (y/n)." he whispers. then, unexpectedly, he blurts out this question.

"d-do you...want to be m-my girlfriend?" yoongi searches the girl's shaking eyes for any sign of regret or rejection.

...

tears welled up in her eyes as she stares up at the boy's dark eyes. "i'm going to kill myself now, yoongi." she fakes a short laugh.

"of course, i just like-" he stops in mid-sentence as she shakes her head, heartbreak evident in her eyes.

"...you..aren't s-serious, r-r-right..?" yoongi reaches out for the girl's hand but she avoids his touch, a tear slipping out of her eye.

"yoongi i'm killing myself to end my sufferings, to end it all." she whispers out to her yunnie.

"...b-but..i..want to be...with...you!" yoongi screams as he cries, tears falling down like dead leaves.

"..." y/n can say nothing as she watches her friend sob. hr couldn't change her mind already.

                  "i'm so sorry yoongi."

end.