Prologue

《I don't own Nanbaka or Full Metal Alchemist 》
《I don't own the picture 》

- - - -

Mayu Granite sighed as she stared at the cuffs on her wrists,  she knew she'd be able to get out of them easily like before but she wondered about this new prison.

The green haired Alchemist had been in this world for about Five months and already she had been sent to more than twenty prisons and each was located in a different place.

She remembered how each one she had a different way to escape and another game to play with the guards before she did.

But now she was being sent to a High security prison that was somewhere unknown and she knew she was getting another number placed on her skin , yet she didn't mind seeing the fact she didn't care at all she was just glad a new game would begin in this new prison.

The female had been in her own thoughts for a while she didn't realize she had a hand waving in her face, it was a short male that had orange and green hair with some others behind him sighing.

Mayu was a bit annoyed seeing this but she sighed again and decided to ask "so who's my new toy?" She asked with a smirk , already angering them in the first few seconds which was a new record.

"Who said were your toys?" A bald male asked , giving her a harsh glare "Why did I have to get this girl again?".

"Because they probably think a 29 year old male with anger issues would be able to handle me" Mayu said bluntly having him wonder how this women knew his age.

"Just shut up number 17" The bald male said already annoyed by this girl.

"No can do baldy" she told him before walking toward him "so we going to this cell because I don't like looking at the Shorty and drag queen".

"Who are you calling a drag queen !" The one wearing to much makeup yelled in a voice that was a bit annoying.

The one called short only rolled his eyes and glared at the female who seemed to be enjoying this "Oi Gorilla you better get her a change of clothes she can't keep wearing civilian clothes".

"Hold up no way am I changing no can do as for the fact nothing fits over my left leg and right arm like these " Mayu said firmly.

"To bad your changing seeing as what your wearing is a distraction to many " the short male said before walking forward into the building the others following and the Alchemist behind them grumbling about how it would be odd feeling.