Chapter 4 - What I will say is that..

His smile was contagious and it didn’t matter if my lips were pursed with antagonism or if tears glazed my eyes, the corners of my lips would lift. It was an affect he had on me that I sometimes wish he didn’t. Sometimes I resented him for it, and sometimes it made me pleased that I had someone like that in my life. You’re probably wondering who this “he” is, this pleasant boy who makes me so perpetually happy. His name, I think I’ll wait a little while longer to tell you that but what I will say is that..

“hey you, what are you doing” he asked as he sprung into my room

“Mmm, I could tell you, but that would..” I was cut off mid-sentence with his shaky cold hands making their way behind my back and drawing me towards his chest. My breath hitched as he flipped me over so I was hovering over him. He grasped the hem of my shirt and pulled if off over my head, leaving me bear skinned and cold. The right side of his lips raised, turning into a smirk although there was a genuine smile behind it. His icy fingertips traced my front and moved their way towards my back causing Goosebumps to make their way across my whole body.  I yanked the bottom of his white tee and he raised his arms up, allowing me to slip it off and throw it across the room. My legs snaked around his back and my hands found themselves around his neck as I pulled him in for a kiss. He lowered down on the bed and I leant forward, maintaining my grasp around his neck. Our chests were right up against each other yet he continued to try pull me in closer. We broke for air and he placed a kiss on neck just below my ear. I rolled over so we were both lying on our backs, staring at my cracked sealing, and the only sound that could be heard was the heaving of both our chests. I turned my head to face him and watched him closely, without the slightest head or eye movement he laughed, "what are you smiling at"

... but what I will say is that..