Niall Horan Imagine.

Another Imagine hope you like it guys ;') Comment if you want an imagine with Justin Bieber, Rewind, Loveable Rogues, 1D or Janoskians <3

It was over a month that we havent talked. I hated it, I hated the fact that If i speak to him he will think that im weak. I loved him so much but he broke up with me, which meant that i wasnt good enough, like always. I usually mess things up. I hated him for leaving me. He found himself a new girl. A better one. Me and his friend Liam were best friends so it was quite awkward when he was with her while i was with Liam and his girlfriend Danielle. He always keeps looking at me, I dont even know why.

I was walking to Liams house, he texted me when I was on the way there ''Nialler is going to be there with Leigh-Anne...x'' GREAT. I wanted to go back home but I couldnt show him that I was weak and that without him I cant have good time. I finally got to Liams house, he opened the door. ''Hello baby'' he said in a funny voice making me laugh, Liam knew how to cheer me up, always. I got myself a drink, the was a dancing pole. ''Gotta try it out.'' I said to Liam while drinking my Mojito. ''Really?'' he said surprised. ''You go girl!'' Zayn said and winked at me, I smirked and put my drink on the table. I took my leather coat off, and my top off, I had a bkini top on. All the boys were wolf whistling, Niall was standing there staring. He didnt move. I got on the mini stage and started to dance. Dance was my whole life, I danced everywhere and on everything. I used to do pole dancing, no. Not in a club but I had a dance teacher that taught me. Its really awesome, you feel so free but you have to be strong. I was a little bit nervous, I could slip and kill myself and stuff but I didnt want to think about it. I was dancing on the pole for about 10 minutes. Niall couldnt take his eyes off of me. I winked at him, yolo.

When I finished everyone started clapping. Danielle was shouting ''That was so good babe!'' I smiled and shouted back ''Thanks!''. A big smile appeared on Niall's face. ''That was good'' he said and I just looked away. He came up to me. ''Im sorry...'' He started off. ''About what?'' I said and kept looking away. ''About treating you badly and dumping you, never realised that i missed you so much'' he said and kissed me. ''Just because I did that dance it doesnt mean that you can kiss me and go back out with me!'' I shouted and pushed him away. ''I love you.'' he said. ''I really do love you and always will.'' he said, I kissed him. ''I love you too.''