Liam Payne Imagine.

I have never met a boy like Liam, I trusted him but I couldnt trust him when Danielle was around him, she was so pretty and she wanted to hang out with him all the time. It made me pretty upset. Liam and the boys left the UK to do a concert in New Zealand and Liam didnt call me or anything. They went with Danielle which worries me the most it's my birthday in 2 days, and i will be spending them without him.

Eurgh, I hate it, he is so far away and Im here alone. Well I have my friends but having my boyfriend around is different.

It was my birthday so I decided to go to my friends house for a party to stop thinking about him. There were lots of boys hitting on me. ''Hey (Y/N)'' Louise, my friend shouted and then came up to me. ''Oh hey, nice party im having fun!'' I said and smiled at her. ''Happy Birthday gorgeous!'' she said and kissed me on the cheek then gave me my birthday present, I opened it. It had a note saying ''Go into the garden!'' I put my birthday present down and went into the garden. Liam was standing there with flowers. ''Oh My God! Liam?! what are you doing here?!'' I said and ran up to him, he kissed me. ''Happy Birthday beautiful! Will you marry me?'' He asked and smiled. ''What?'' I said surprised. ''Of Course I will!'' Liam put the big diamond ring on my finger, I started kissing him.