Chapter 21

"Uh! Why are you so cute when you sleep. Some things never do change. I missed you a lot my dearest bestfriend. I am not Sheena, I'm Sandra. I know its hard for you. You keep on looking for me. Please be back. I wanted the old Namjoon to be back. The cute, adorable, caring, lovable and happy Namjoon. I dont want you to change. I miss you so much. I want to hug you right now! Please be back, arasso? Saranghae~yo bestfriend."

I kissed his forehead. I got out of the car and walked slowly. Suddenly someone took a grip of my hand. I turned to look. It was Namjoon. He fainted. Luckily I watched him. Gosh, he is so heavy. I called for help. Thank goodness Jin went out. He helped me carry him. We went in the house.

"Gosh, there is so much shoes in here!" I complained. I want to arrange them.

There dorm is not spacious. So much things scattered. We placed Namjoon on his bed. I went out of his room and took a bowl that has cold water in it. I went inside again and placed it on he empty desk. I dipped the towel and squeezed it,  then I placed it on his forehead.

I went out again and saw Jin waiting so worried. I went to the kitchen. I cooked porridge for hangover. I hand it over to Jin.

"Jin, please let him eat this when he wakes up. Arasso?" I said. He nodded and went to Namjoon's room.

"I better get going" I said. I went out of the dorm. I almost tripped on the shoes. They better arrange it. I feel like I dont want to go. I wanna stay and take care of him. I went inside again. I went to his room.

"I'm going to stay for a while. Get a shirt for him." I took unbotton his polo, while Jin was getting a shirt. Jin got a plain white shirt.

I removed his polo. Namjoon's upper body was exposed. He doesnt have abs, but thats not why I'm here. I wiped his upper. Jin helped me dress Namjoon.

"You are so caring when it comes to him,  why is that?" Jin asked. I was shocked by what he said. I want to ignore him but I cant control myself.

"Uhm its a very long story. You might not understand." I said. Thank goodness I'd find a way.

"Are you two dating?" Why does he ask those kind stuffs?

Why would I date him?

"Heck no! ANII!" I shouted. Suddenly Namjoon moved slightly. I was already afraid if he would wake up.

"I'm done with my work. Let him eat the porridge. Arasso?" I said. I left the house and went back to the hospital.

---HOSPITAL---

I went to the room of Sijoo unnie. I sat on the couch. Unnie was sleeping. I touched my lips.

Namjoon just kissed me! WTF! Kiss my ass bro! It's super disgusting. That was my first kiss. What happened earlier kept on repeating in my mind. I chuckled. I dont want to repeat it. I closed my eyes until I went i to sleep.

-dream starts-
"Yah want a fight?" Jimin said funnily.

"Who do you think you are?" V said. What happen to their voice? I think they exchanged.

"I'm a fighter!" Jimin said.

"Haha no you are a pabo!" Jungkook said. Are they drunk? I was just sitting at the couch. Why are they here in the hospital?

"Yah c'mon lets fight" V said.

"Shut up! You guys are waking me up!" I interrupted. I sat down properly.

"Just watch, I'm going to reveal my one and only sword. A toothbrush" Jimin said. What the? They are fighting using a toothbrush.

"Huh? You're gonna fight with that? Haha, this is my sword. . . A ballpen" V said. I burst out of laughter.

"Haha my sword is better than your swords. A single thin stick" They all laughed. WTF?! I laughed with them.

-dream ends-

"Yah wake up!!!" I can feel someone is waking me. I peeked an eye slightly. It was blurry. I saw three guys.

"Mwo?" I said. I rubbed my eyes.

"Have you gone crazy?" Jimin said. I realized that it was just a dream. I laughed.

"Whats up to her?" Jungkook asked. The stick sword.

"Wae? Why are you waking me? I had a dream" I asked. I cant help it, I burst out of laughter.

"You were laughing so hard. What is your dream?" V said. I lost my breath.

"You three were fighting using a toothbrush, ballpen and a thin stick, haha!!" I told them. They went silent.

It was too much. Unnie might get up. I stopped laughing. They were so serious. Whats gotten into them? They already know that I'm a crazy girl.

"Really? Haha. What kind of dream is that its so funny!" Jimin bursted out of laughter. So the two did. I forgot to laugh. It was no longer funny.

"Now she is serious." Jungkook said.

"You are really cute when you get mad. Like what Namjoon said." V said. Mwo? I asked myself.

The three of them sat beside me and leaned. Jungkook played his head on my lap. V leaned on my right shoulder and Jimin at the left. They found themsleves comfortable, while I was having a hard time breathing. They are so heavy. I leaned on Jimin and I slept with them.

▪Sijoo's POV▪

I was fully awake just because of Sandra's laughter and some guy's laughter. I peeked slightly. They went silent. I opened my eyes widely. I saw the four of them sleeping. I took out my phone. I took pictures of them.

Suddenly there was a knock of the door.

"Come in" I said. Jason went in.

"Hi, honey. Are you okay?" He said.

"I.. I'm fine" I respond.

"The wedding planner said if you have something to add in the video," he said. I gave my phone to him.

"That one." He nodded and went out. I hope they wont be shock when they see their faces on the screen. I touched my head. They were hair strands. I think I'm going to be bald.

I could feel my body became weaker and weaker. I have to fight 'till my last days on Earth. I'm going to miss Sandra for sure. I need to sleep.

I closed my eyes.