Chapter 23

Finally after a many hours, the wedding has ended. Relatives went home to rest. It was such a tiring day. But then these guys kept on talking to unnie. I hate seeing them talking to unnie. I walked closer to them. They we're so noisy. I saw Namjoon at the corner, I went closer to him and sat down beside him. He was scrolling on his phone. He suddenly took a glance.

"Mwo?" He said. I was shock by his low voice. Puberty hits him really hard.

"Ah nothing." I said. I calmed myself down. Suddenly he leaned on my shoulders. What is he doing!!? I asked to myself. I could feel my cheeks burning. I looked around if someone notices but the other guys were busy talking with unnie. I fixed his hair cuz' its messy.

"Are you really. . . . Sheena?" I dont know what to say. Should I tell him? Maybe soon. I just nodded.

"I am Sheena. You would meet Sandra soon. Maybe after 3 years, she would be back." I said. He lift his head up again and leaned back to the sofa.

"But she said in one condition." I said. I think my hands is sweating.

"What is it?" He asked. He was curious. So I was planning to let him find the pink journal among the other guys.

"You have to look for the pink journal. It is among with the guys." I answered. I stood up and went to unnie.

The group went silent when I came. It is weird. I think they have seen a ghost. I frowned.

"Mwo??!!" I asked. I am not a ghost.

"Oh nothing, nothing." They said in unison.

"Sijoo we better go home now. Anneyeong!" The hyungs said in unison. I never get to hear what they were talking about. I got mad. I wished I didnt left Namjoon sitting down.

2 Days After▪

This is what I've been waiting for. Today is Jin's Birthday. I want to prank him but I'm too scared. He might not forgive me just because of a prank.

It was 2:00 in the afternoon. I got a message from J-hope. It says that to come over. I prepared myself. Unnie suggested to wear this if I go in Jin's birthday party.

 Unnie suggested to wear this if I go in Jin's birthday party

Then I did my hair. Just a simple hairstyle that I know.

I grabbed my bag, I placed the pink journal inside

I grabbed my bag, I placed the pink journal inside. I went down to the living room, and went to the hospital. I saw unnie laying comfortably on the bed. The both of them were sleeping. I slowly wake Jason up. He open his eyes really wide.

"What is it?" He spoke in english this time.

"Please tell unnie that I'll go to Jin's party. Just call me if something happens. Arasso?" I told him. He nodded and went back to sleep. I went out silently and went straight to their dorm.

I was now in front of their dorm. I went closer to the door and rang the doorbell. At first no one answered. Then the second time finally someone opened the door. It was Namjoon. I was shocked. He doesnt open the door that much.

"Guys Sheena is here!" He shouted. He grabbed my hand. We went inside. The shoes were well arranged than the last time. I saw the living room become more spacious. The dining room was full of food.

"So you are just here for food." Jungkook said. I look at my sweatshirt and giggled.

"Ani!" I said. I sat down on the chair.

"Thats my seat but its fine if you can sit on my lap." Namjoon said. What the heck! Hell no! I stood up. I didnt know.

"Ah mianhae." I said. I stood up and waited for a vacant seat. But there aren't.

"Sheena, sit here." Jin said. It's so kind of him. I hesitated but he insisted to let me sit down on his chair. I gave him a hug as a thank you.

Suddenly Taehyung ran towards the kitchen. Then he came back with a cake.

"Sengil-chukahamnida!!" They said in unison. We gave him a big smile and placed the icing on his face.

"Lets eat!!" Jin said. Everyone ate and enjoyed their foods. I let Jin share my seat. Until it became silent. What is going on this time? Is there some ghost at my back? I looked at my back. I turned my head back to their direction and snap. Jin just kissed me in the cheeks. It made my cheeks burn.

"You look good together." V said. I could feel that he is a bit jelous.

"Mwo?! Jin and I? Yucks! I told you that I am waiting for someone, which was my first love!" I said. I emphasized the word 'FIRST LOVE'. Everyone continued eating. I ate the food that was served by Jin.

Once everyone is done, Jungkook places the plates near the sink.

Everyone went to living room to watch a movie. I sat beside Namjoon. I feel like my feet is shaking. I sat comfortable on the sofa. Namjoon layed a hand on my shoulders. But Taehyung at the other side took his hand off. I looked at Taehyung and gave him a thank you look. He smiled back.

Finally the movie ended after few hours. It was romantic-comedy. I leaned forward and covered my eyes with my bare hands. Suddenly my phone rang. Who could it be? Jason? I answered the phone.

"Anneyeong hasseyo!" I said.

"Sandra! Come over." He was panicking. What happened?

"Sijoo.... is--.... in a mild condition.." he continued. He cried.

"Mwo?!" Tears went down through my eyes. I can't hold it.

"Just come over fast!!!" Jason said. I hung up. I continue to cry. I don't want those words burned in my thoughts.

"Sheena! Whats wrong?" Jimin asked. I feel like my world is cracking into pieces. I wanna die now.

"Unnie... died. Can someone drive me to the hospital?" I cried evenmore.

"I can, you guys could go" Namjoon said. I nodded. I wiped my tears. I felt bad. If only I was there, I would save her. Even though its impossible. If only everything is possible, I would really save her.

We went out and rode Namjoon's car. Everyone was in silent mode.

Gosh,  I'm so scared.