Ghost Road (1)

"Trent, wake up now!!! This is your mother speaking. You ARE going to be late if you don't get up now and hurry!!!"

"Whatever mom. I'm up!" I slinked out form under the warm cover and mumbled, "Happy now."

I walked into my closet and grabbed a shirt off the floor and sniffed it. Hmm, clean enough. and pulled a pair of Blue and white American Eagel shorts.

"Well do i have enought time to eat?" I snapped.

"Here its breakfast on the go. Ah-la madre." My half mexican mother laughed, slapping my chest with a baggy of French toast, Bacon, and eggs with some syrup.

"Great. What every Football player with a strict diet eats. A heart-attack in a baggy," the days only begun Trenton, can't get any worse.

The ride to school was fairly quiet with the exception of my mothers 80's music. My mom is, as i said before, a half mexican woman with thick black hair, natural light brown skin, and large green eyes. Her name is Tina marie tye, age 43, job is a Nail Tech. Her personality is fun loving mother who can be a tad sarcastic at time. I get my black hair and tan skin from her. My dads name is Allen clay tye. He is 45 and a famous football player for the Dallas cowboys. His position is a QB-aka Quarter Back. He's strict but understanding. He has a big build because of his muscels, sandy blond hair, brown eyes, and a farmers tan from jogging in hte sun.

"See ya mom." I kissed her cheek and ran up to my friends. Fouke Public High School is home of the Panthers."Hey guys." I puffed.

"Yo man!" Jace Kellan smacked my back.

"Dude." Oliver Nodded.

"My main man! Tye." greeted Caleb, thumping my forhead.

Will waved and then went back to trying to flirt with aew cheerleaders.

We enter the doors and spotted a few geeks opening their lockers and chatting away about math and science. I pulled a Football out of my plain black backpack and tossed it. It smacked Kevin Erving in the head and with a cry he went face first into his locker. Everyone cracked up and some even fell into the wall laughing.

"That was awsome man!!!" Jace laughed out.

"Epic." Will coughed.

"Epic enough that you will be staying after school in detention today and tomorow scrapping gum off the desk's, Mr. Tye." Principle Jackson barked out. "Oliver Jenkins, help Mr. Erving to the Nurse. Saftly, now go." he turned a glar my way and i smiled cockily, "You, Mr. Tye, i will see after school. Get to class before your tempted to lock one of them into their lockers. Again."

I laughed and walked away saying, "Guess, it can get worse." Who knew.

Ghost Roadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें