Chapter 6.-That much about team work..

" Hey ya alright? " Yusei asked me when I got into the kitchen.

" Yes..actually no..never mind argh " I growled and took one apple from the basket, leaning on the table taking a bite.He nodded and just went in his garage probably to clean his bike or something i don't know.

Okay for now I must concentrate on fighting dark signers,right? I must forget my problems right now.I sat on one chair putting my face in my hands,my elbows on the table.I screamed silently knowing Renji memory will never leave me alone.Something tells me I'm gonna see him soon but that's immposible.He's in jail.Or dead.All because of me..

" Who the Hell are you now?! " Harsh voice said and I lifted my head to look at the source.Young girl around 17 with red hair that is short in the back and have two long wisps in the front.Also her bangs are held by some pointy,grey shit.I looked at what she's wearing.Red dress,long in the back,short in the front with white on the edges almost everywhere annd for the cream on beutiful cake there are some so old-fashioned heels that are like what? 1-2 inches high? You must be fucking kidding me.

" I'm Nicole and you are? " I got up and gave my hand to her.She eyed me suspiciously and then took my hand shaking it a bit.

" Akiza " she said simply.You don't have to be so cold,gesh I don't like you either.

" Oh you're signer too? " I remembered talk with Yusei and I think he said Aki or Akiza.

" Why do you care? " she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

I was just kinda..took my glove off of my right hand while whistling as she looked at me like I'm insane or something but her look changed when she saw I have a sign too.

" No way I'm teaming up with you.Yusei!! " she yelled and I put my glove back.Yusei came in the room few minutes later obviously not caring enough to hurry up.

" Yes Akiza? " he asked clearly not interested.

" Are you freaking kidding me? She is a signer? " That 'she' was said with so much despise I almost felt hurt.Key word-almost.

" Not kidding at all she is a signer.Probably most important one.She has the head.And whats up with you two? " he looked at me then again at Akiza.I shrugged my shoulders and Akiza just crossed her arms lifting her nose up saying:

" I just don't like her.What is she doin' here anyway?With you?In your house or whatever? " she asked almost looking..jelaous..OOH! Thats it! She is just jelaous for me being here alone with Yusei.Which means she likes Yusei.No way bitch I saw him first.What the hell did I just think?!Okay Yusei is talking something focuse.

" She was running from guards and..why do I have to explain to you anyway? " he tilted his head and I mentaly high-fived him.

" Well you don't have to that's true but she could explain. " she turned to me and glared at me like I'm her worst enemy.

" No- "

" I think you should leave " Yusei said looking somewhere behind her.

" So you can be alone with her? " she glared at me again.Calm down Satan.

" Akiza.. " he gave her a warning look and she sighed,lifted her nose up and left finaly.

" That was..how am I supposed to team-up with someone who hates me already? "

" I have no idea but you should try.She will turn cold in a few days.At least I hope.."I think he didnt want me to hear that last part 'cause he immediately left to his room.

Whats up with him anyway?Oh God I have to find out.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Sorry if any of you love Akiza I just kinda..hate her ya know..

Soooooo

There is nothing new i wanna say sooo

vote? it only takes one second please c'mon

comment?takes two seconds pleaseee

fan/follow?

till next chapter

byeeee :*

LUASM!! <3

♡Niki♡

oh and you can see how Nicole looks on the main picture(picture of the book) so yeah..