Anagha and Rihaan's Love

Anagha was standing in the park, waiting for him from the past one hour. He hasn't turned up yet. 'Late As Always',she thought. She was desperate to see him today,after all she was taking him to her parents. She had taken a considerable time in front of the mirror and made sure she looked stunning for her special day.

While waiting for him, her mind started running through the memories of those good old days & about, how Rihaan went on his knees in front of the entire college to propose her,how she first hesitated and then accepted his love,how they used to roam around the college like love birds always hand in hand,how he surprised her on her birthday,how they used to spend most part of the day with each other and How their ways parted because of their jobs,how the tight schedule of his job has slowly and gradually reduced the number of calls and messages from him and how she had to convince him so many times to come here today to meet her parents.

Her train of thoughts came to halt,at the sight of him. Her smile extended to her ears. Rihaan,her love,her life was in front of her after so many days. She had loads to talk, from her new neighbor to her sister's new boyfriend, from how Kunaal uncle's dog bitten the small kid over the lane to how her pure vegan project manager gulped down the egg thinking it to be aloo, and also how she almost chopped her finger while cooking because, she was thinking of him. But when he stood there at an arms distance from her,gazing,no words left her mouth. All she could do was give him a bone crushing hug. It was enough to understand how badly she missed him. In her overwhelmed happiness, she had failed to notice the absence of same happiness on his face.

She broke the embrace only after noticing that people were staring at them. In excitement she started blabbering about what would happen today and how everything would run smoothly after their parents consent and their life after that and marriage. He didn't respond. Only then, did she realize that Rihaan was lost in his own thoughts. She shrugged him and asked "Rihaan are you not happy for us? What happened to you??"

Rihaan for the first time in the day, looked deep into her sparkling eyes and felt a sudden coldness within him,which had nothing to do with the winter wind sweeping around them. He made her to sit on a nearby bench. With his head hung down,he started, "Anagha, I really love you a lot. But please, once listen to my words patiently. I am sorry but, I can't marry you."
A thunderstorm struck Anagha's life. She couldn't believe her ears......

Why did Rihaan say so??
How will Anagha react to this??
What went wrong in their perfect love story????