Avian

Lin ended up hanging out for a while, like it was getting dark by time I noticed, but we had a lot to catch up on. Lin was never good of thinking of things to say when he wasn't face to face with someone, so I should stand corrected, he had a lot to talk about. He still seemed like he was getting over the worst of whatever illness he had, but I was sure he had to be at least somewhat better, he flew all the way here. Surely there would have been something in between to stop him if he wasn't okay. Really Nick became one of his targets, he ended up following us around and whispering about something with Jared most of the time. I kept an eye on them the best I could, but I still wasn't used to being able to strain my ears so well, so I didn't ever catch what they were talking about. I was still just walking around with Lin when he wanted to go outside, something about feeling cramped and needing fresh air, but before we could get outside the door opened. Well shit.

"..." A large white wolf with yellow eyes looked up seeming unamused, damn one of the house hold was back, and they just had to be roaming around like that. Lin stood there and stared at the beast and they did the same in return, as if they were trying to figure out who my friend was. Really considering how hostile some of the people here with newcomers I was just lucky that Lin wasn't wandering around alone at any point or else he would probably get his head bitten off.

"Um, Lin..?" I looked over and noticed that Jared and Nick were behind me already trying to think of something to say, but I guess they hadn't expected someone to be coming home around now, we had managed to avoid any wolf-ie things while walking around for most of the day.

"Our family likes big dogs, you know those hybrids? Yeah, we have a lot of those, and since our property is so big they kind of just wander around, they're well behaved though so don't worry about it!" Nick came to and patted the wolf's head who went from curious to annoyed and silently growled at Nick. "Avian's a bit shy around strangers so I wouldn't be too touchy, he doesn't even like us touching him some times." He took his hand, so that was Avian, the one he pawned his chores off on. Well, it wasn't so much Lin being afraid that I was worried about. 

"He is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life." Yep that, Lin loved canines, and if they were foxes or all white, he was in, the more wild looking the dog the better too, hybrids were some of his favorites breeds that you could legally have in your house. I hope Avian had a good rein on his 'don't touch me' temper. "I'm reconsidering staying here with you."

"Oh it would probably be better if you didn't, it gets super hectic here, you'd never be able to sleep, there's so many people always coming and going, plus not to mention the arguments and all the animals, it's a real mess." Jared popped in, guess that would be a good reason that Lin couldn't stay. I didn't even think of that, but I wasn't used to having to take that into consideration, at the end of the day Lin was human, and I didn't know how he would ever really react to anything, so that didn't really make him a safe bet. But I wanted to be so sure he would understand, that he would be okay with it.

"That's okay." Lin wasn't even listening, he was reaching out for Avian who was just watching him, I was just about to reach out and so was Nick to try and keep Lin from petting the large creature, but Lin took the moment and just went for it, please have a nice temper, please have a nice temper, in all fairness Lin didn't know. Hopefully that would help him keep his hands. Thankfully Avian didn't do anything, he stood there while Lin played with his fur, for such an ass, he always looked and acted much gentler and sweeter when it came to animals, it was really only primates he hated, humans included. "So pretty... Can I have him?" Lin hugged the beast's neck and looked up, but then I noticed Nick and Jared seemed a bit surprised. I didn't know much about Avian, so I had no idea what he was like to be able to be surprised.