SwaSan One Shot : Ardour

The Tender Caress
( Garland of passionate Love Stories )
First Flower Of The Garland

Ardour

In the admist of Abandoned Road , A Fascinating Royal Car is parked with a Handsome man adjacent to it arguing in his mobile phone

In the admist of Abandoned Road , A Fascinating Royal Car is parked with a Handsome man adjacent to it arguing in his mobile phone . His face Reflected Tension as he rubs his temples with a motive of reducing his migraine .

He shoved his mobile in his coat pocket with visible frustration , soon it was replaced with a relief sigh as he spotted a vehicle arriving .

Without a second thought he extended his hands for " Lift " and that's when he noticed the vehicle to be the latest " Lamborghini Aventador Roadster " with it's top opend as the person driving is enjoying the cool breeze and he noticed the person to be a women with a shiny black bouncy long hair. This is what he could make it up from the distance . Her free flowing hair captured his eyes , it kinda brought a zest in him .

He belived her hair to be His
" ARDOUR " and confirmed it as the car halted near him letting him have the perfect view of her alluring beauty with her captivating long shiny hair. He bend down to reach her face .

" would you mind dropping me at Sheraton grand, I have a important meeting at 7 " she sighed him to get in as she checked the watch .

" one sec " he excused to collect his belongings from his defective car . Meanwhile she checked her GPS to estimate the time she can reach the destination he informed.

" Thanks and sorry for making you wait " he spoke in hurry as he plop down the seat . She nodded as she turned the key clockwise to start the car .

The ride was usual for her but for him it's something tough to word it . His soul felt touched each time her hairs caressed his face , thanks to her fast driving for rewarding him with her hairs soft touch . The hair band she has in front head blocks her hairs from falling in her eyes but not anywhere else.

He imagined himself screaming in fear , if it was someone else other than her , who is sitting with her hairs flying and scattered all side . But to his dismay, he finds himself adoring his sight of her in the position which will scare people all around.

" Thanks for the ride , I'm sanskar and you ? " he started a conversation after fighting himself .

She turned to glance at him and turned back to her previous position again , which made her hairs caress his face . He inhaled her scented hair which took him to paradise.

Coming back to earth, he hoped for her answers but " her silence " is what he got .

" Your Destination " He heard her mesmerising voice for the first but alas it's time for them to part .

" Thank you Miss?? " his attempt to know her name was a utter failure , as she left after giving another nod.

______________