SwaSan One Shot : Love Basket

The Tender Caress
( Garland of passionate Love Stories )
Third Flower Of The Garland

✨ Love Basket

Life is The most unpredictable Game

Life is The most unpredictable Game . Friendship Blossomed between two Because of a Basket of Flowers . The same friendship tied the two in a wedlock .

" Flower basket turned Love Basket . "

✨ First Meet ✨

Chennai , 23 May 1996 .

Luscious green park filling a rambunctious laugh of children spreaded Positive vibes to the surrounding. kids are busy playing physically rather than sitting down with a gadgets . Their joyous voice and face made their parents smile at their children's happiness. A Group of adults who are the parents of the kids playing in park were busy with their talks , a face to face conversation .The morning seems beautiful and perfect to tie two pairs in the bond of Frirndship.

_______________

Swara Godida, 3 years old kid just joined her pre schools . Loves her family. Calm and intelligent enough to capture everyone's heart and make them yearn to have a kid like her . Nature lover and mature enough for her age.

Ragini Godida, 3 years old kid. Same as her sister just joined school and Charming kid who makes every one admire her . Loves her sister swara more and calls her didi since swara was the elder among them irrespective of being same age.

Sanskar Maheswari, 5 years old boy studying 1st Std . intelligent More than of his age and every teachers favourite student . Silent and Soft person.

Laksh Maheswari, 3 years old kid just joined school . Naughty but cute enough to escape from punishments . Loves his brother and always stick to him .

Mohan and Megha, Parents of swara. Mohan is the second son of the family and life of the home.

Shekar and shomi, parents of Ragini and ayush. Shekar is the eldest son of the family . Responsible yet Loving persons of the home .

Ayush Godida, 5 years old, classmate and best friend of sanskar. Protective and caring brother of swara and ragini.

Ram and sujatha, Parents of sanskar and laksh. Loves their kids and lives for them.

________________

All being immersed in their works failed to notice a little girl who is been distributing flowers to everyone in the park with a smile with another girl of her same age accompanying her.