CHAPTER ONE

The Arai bring misfortune to those who oppose. Thee who kill, curse will be told. Beware of thy sword or arrows, run to the nights barrow. The Arai will force you to strike. They only bark, and do not bite. Do not kill a Arai, no matter the cost. Or a curse will be placed on thee with loss.

Those words were on every book Percy can find. No matter where he looked, none told of a cure to the curse. His hands trembled from fear to anger, sweat was exposed on his forehead dripping ever so softly. A cure is all he needs. A cure and he'll be free from this curse. The curse of betrayal.

"Thy are cursed with the spell of betrayal. Only will bethrown of thy, when entering thy barrow."

Most of the words spoken were old english, not too old, but old enough that it isn't modern.

With no cure, he can't get the campers to see what really is going on. He can't break the curse. Now he must run, run or he will be beheaded by ones he used to hold dear.

__________________

Percy threw clothes in his bag and started to pack as fast as possible. They are coming. The curse was brought to life a few days after the war with Gaia(or Gaea), things in camp got rocky.

Running down stairs with his two bags Percy turned around and looked at his ransacked house. He had already warn his mother and told her to stay with Paul and go to his family. He was going to run, and make sure the Demi-gods don't go after his mother.

Looking around percy saw something by the phone. A note. Looking closely he saw his mothers hand writing on the note and read it.

Before I was named Sally Jackson, I was called Sally Hale. I have family in California that can help you. They know of the supernatural but only tell then who you are. Nobody else. Be safe my son, and let the Gods wishes be in your favor.~ Sally

There was a phone number under the note. But before Percy can call, banging was heard near the front door. Crumbling the note, and  stashing it in his pocket. Percy ran to the window with his bags in hand, and jumped. Focusing the water particals in the air to his feet, Percy slowed his landing and when touching the ground he bolted to something that was covered by sheets and trash.

Yelling was heard above Percy, but he didn't look towards the abandon apartment that he was raised in. Hurring, he got the trash and sheets out of the way, to revealed a Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT motorcycle. Tying his bags to the rear, he started the engine and raced out of the alley. On the road his bike roar to life, as he set out to California.

'This is going to be a long drive.' Percy thought as he made it out of New York.

____________________

Percy went from state to state only stopping for gas and snacks at the station. Once he reached Kansas, he stopped at a gas station and took out the note that he put in his pocket. Looking directly at it he took his time to think what he should do. Without second thoughts he walks into the gas station and goes up to the clerk.

"Excuse me? Sir. May I barrow a phone. I dropped mine awhile back and need to call to check in with family." Percy made sure his eyes were sincere and that his body structure was almost lay back and embarrassed. He was an amazing actor.

The clerk looked at him for a second before nodding. "Yah, got one of'em back here you can use. But don't you touch anything, or there ought to be consequences." The man mumbled before leading Percy behind the counter. Percy thanked him before typing in the number.

'Only have 10 minutes to run out of here after this call. Hopefully it's not longer then 3.' Percy caculated his exit as the phone buzzed waiting for the person on the other line to pick up.

"This is Derek Hale speaking." A deep voice spoke on the other end. Percy rolled his eyes at the harsh tone.

"Percy Jackson Speaking, your cousin from your mom's sister Sally." Percy put everything bluntly as he narrowed his eyes around the station. Everything had gotten quite.

"Excuse Me?"

"Your Excused." Percy sassed to his supposably cousin. "Anyways my mother gave me this number to call family. Family that will let me stay with them for a little bit, due to the situation at hand." Hearing a growl, Percy took out Riptide and looked towards where it came from.

It was silence on the other line before Derek spoke once more. "How will I know your telling the truth."

"You'll know when I get there." Percy watched as a rouge Wendigo leaped towards him. "Mutt." Dropping the phone he slashed at the Wendigo.

>>~~~~~§~~~~~<<

Finished April 13, 8:06 PM

So, this is the first chapter. Most chapter will be this long.

Remeber there will be slow updates. And it will be a few chapter before Percy reaches Beacon Hills, due to driving there from New York.

~JojoKlue