007

"Three medium sized Mocha's with large marshmallows!"

The clerk had yelled form the register. Screamin' Beans was on fire, days after releasing their new drink; Mocha. Of course this was great for their business to be more noticed around town. Everyone totally weren't excited of the fact they would have to put in more hours of work, but the longer they did, the bigger the salary.

One of the workers having being Hoseok himself. Even if their salary's were to be raised,  he still completely hated the whole idea. He disliked the fact that the Mocha had come in, now basically making everybody who took step into Screamin' Beans, being the only thing they ordered.

From day to night, The Mocha was highly praised for being extremely good.

To be blunt, Hoseok hated the Mocha because not only he didn't know how to make it properly, but some of the extras, as in marshmallows, syrups, chcocolate chips and what-not, were always high on the shelf. Even if he learned to make the coffee, he would still have to reach for the extras.

'Is my shift almost over?'
Hoseok thought to himself as he slowly struggled to make a Mocha. Now examining to see if he had missed adding anything into the coffee. 'This is should be enough?'

"A small Mocha? With extra sugar cubes?" He called out in the busy café.

"That would be me young sir." An old lady approached him to retrieve her coffee. "I've heard the Mocha's here are extremely good." She complimented in her frail voice while taking a sip of the coffee.

"So... What do you think?" Hoseok watched as she took the sip.

"What do I think? What do I think?! This is awful! Whoever made this needs a reality check." She raised her voice, angered by the fact the Mocha didn't taste the way she expected it to.

Hoseok obviously hurt, but showing no signs of it, gritted his teeth in anger. "Listen ma'am, I think whoever made that coffee is actually an amazing guy." He spat out through gritted teeth.

"Hey kid, would ya shut up and just get me another one?" The lady now getting angrier by the minute. Obviously not paying attention to what the barista had just said

___________

Skksksks🤩 MoREE?
—sye