Chapter 1

Well , it's six in the morning and I am on my bed , seeing some mails on my phone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Well , it's six in the morning and I am on my bed , seeing some mails on my phone. Usually I wake up at eight or something , but today I woke up at six? I honestly cannot believe myself.

"Ayanna , Sweetheart. I want you to be ready in fifteen minutes as you have to run for the airport also." I heard my mom's peachy voice..

"Okay mommy! I will be ready." I replied happily..

I went in my bath room and had a refreshing shower. I had already selected my dress from the attic. It was a striped top with blue jeans.

I quickly changed my clothes and hurried to the breakfast table. Mom was already there , holding a bowl of vegetable salad.

I sat on the blue chair , saying mom to serve me some food. My mom grinned and served me crispy salmon with vegetable salad. Indeed my breakfast was delicious and healthy.

I went back in my room , taking my flight tickets. I was very ecstatic about my flight. But I had to hurry as I had only half an hour to pack all my belongings.

I took my yellow travel bag and started looking for dresses to pack. I would be there for three years so I chose accordingly.

I packed my dresses , some pair of jeans and a crop hat. I knew Florida was a warm place so I made sure to pack all the light clothes.

As I was packing only , my mum approached me and gave me a teddy bear hug from my back..

"My sweetheart ! I know you would be going to Florida for three years , that's why I have come here to give you a great hug and lots of happiness." My mom exclaimed , hugging me and forcing me not to pack..

I tried to console her , saying that I would be back soon. After full ten minutes of talk , she held my hand and gave me a locket type of thing as a gift..

I realised I had little time left. I packed my things hurriedly and went outside my home , waving my mom a heartfelt goodbye.

I ordered a cab after walking some distance. I looked at my phone. Gosh ! There were five mails from Simon..

Simon was my best friend. We were friends since fifth standard. He was my best buddy..

I opened the mails..

He: Hi Ayanna , off to the airport..

He: When your flight will take off ?

He: Do you need my help ?

He: Are you okay na ?

He: If someone teases you there just shoot me a message. I will come and sue him..

Oh my gosh ! He is so caring and protective about me. I replied to each of his mail specifically. I was so engrossed in chatting with Simon that I didn't see that the airport was right in front of my eyes..

The cab driver went off and I marched towards the airport. I had kept my tickets in my bag. I went to the counter section and waited patiently for my turn. There I checked upon my ticket. My flight number was AT- 1267. There was still some time left so I sat on the bench , along with other people.

I took out my phone from my yellow bag and started browsing something about Florida. My eyes were glued to the phone so much that I didn't see the waiter coming..

After having a glass of water , I sat down on the bench. I was feeling very weary so I texted Simon. He wasn't online that time on Skype so I put my phone aside and scanned the whole airport..

At a distance , I saw Victoria eating the local street food of Melbourne.. I took my Bag and my phone and took the seat besides her.

Victoria was my buddy in Greenshire International School in Ontario. But I shifted to Melbourne after one year in Canada..

She saw me and broke the ice by saying ,

"Hi Ayanna! Saw you after a long time.We hadn't met for ages.." She whispered , putting her hand in front of me for a sweet handshake..

"Hi Victoria! How are you?" I said , giving a sweet look..

"I am fine ! What about you?" She asked..

"I am good!" I answered..

Till then I heard an announcement saying that my flight was ready and passengers could board in. I waved goodbye to Victoria and took my luggage and proceeded further..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hey buddies..
How was the first Chapter?
I hope you guys like it..😃😀😁
I will be updating every Monday...

Till then Bye..

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment...

Hugs and Love
Issac
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~