For Sestras RP

Name: Maxie 'Max' Lovesmith

Age: 16

D.O.B: August 13th, 2001

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Max is a tomboy, she's rough, she's very excitable and she absolutely is willing to go out and play with the other guys when it comes to football

Personality: Max is a tomboy, she's rough, she's very excitable and she absolutely is willing to go out and play with the other guys when it comes to football. But, Max also has a caring, nurturing side to her, she loves kids and she loves taking care of them, she's also responsible when it comes to helping out Ian and paying the bills. When it comes to socialising, Max has a hard time with it due to not understanding social cues, so she can come off as shy. Around friends, she's very sweet, loud, and she isn't afraid to be herself.

Grade: Junior

Likes: Max loves to draw characters that pop into her mind from the stories that she writes, thus being said she also likes to write. Max likes Ian(in a friendly way) and is always sticking up for him because people always tease him for being an outcast and a loner. Max loves programming computers because she finds it as a challenge. For free time she likes watching Football and cartoons and just being a kid. She also loves Ian's little siblings and loves helping them.

Dislikes: Bullies, especially ones that go after Ian. Max also dislikes that she's pressured so much, she tries her hardest but than she beats herself down. She also dislikes people who think they're all that, or as she calls them, the 'plastics'.

Fears: Max fears dolls, she hates the way their made and the way they look at you. She also fears being alone or being forgotten.

Clubs: Art Club, Anime Club, Dog Walking Club, Astrology Club.

Other: Max doesn't live with her parents, she lives with Ian. She helps him with paying the bills, taking care of the kids, and making sure he doesn't miss anything that's important for school. She also has Asbergers Syndrome so she has a hard time when it comes to social ques. She also has a pet Great Dane named Danger and a grey kitten named Wittle.