Jason

Name: Jason Bateman

Age: 18

D.O.B: June 17th, 1999

Sexuality: Straight

Looks:

Personality: Jason is a stuck up rich boy

Personality: Jason is a stuck up rich boy. He believes he should have anything he wants because he always gets what he wants from his parents. Jason is a jackass, a playboy, a bully, and someone who will find a way to get what he wants. Jason isn't someone to go against, he has dirt on a lot of people, he'll bring you down if he finds something out about you that you don't want others finding out. Jason at home is the same, but... put him with sports or his friends, he's actually a pretty chill guy. He's friendly, he's passionate about football, he's always ontop of his grades, and he'll always help out a fellow team mate.

Grade: Senior

Likes: Jason /loves/ football(American Football) because that's the one thing that lets him get his aggression out. He enjoys bringing people down when they disobey him, he enjoys watching others suffer. He also likes bullying people because it makes him feel powerful.

Dislikes: Jason absolutely hates Max, she always gets in his way when it comes to messing with two people: Ian and Mary. He dislikes tomboys because of Max, he also dislikes people who are responsible and don't care about his status. Jason also despises children, he finds them annoying and obnoxious. He also doesn't like nice people or people who find the good in everyone.

Fears: Jason has a fear of losing everything he owns, he also fears his father because of how powerful he is and he can't disobey him.

Clubs: Debate and Sports History

Other: The reason Jason bullies Mary will come as a shocker to you: he actually really likes her. Mark and him have been friends since they moved here, he's always been intrigued that Mary doesn't follow social groups and that she's like a mad scientist. Jason's liked her since he was 10 and Mary was 7, he found out quickly that he liked her but always kept thoes emotions hidden, and he still does. Jason holds back a lot when it comes to bullying Mary, he doesn't want to hurt her but his team mates would all make fun of him if he didn't. Jason's very scared of his father, he's a wealthy man and always tells Jason how to behave at home, how to dress, to talk, etc. Because one day he is suppose to be the owner of his father's company, Jason doesn't want to but he doesn't have a choice, so he boss's people around because of what his father does to him but he'll never tell that. Oh, Jason also has a soft spot for animals. He loves any sort of animal but again, he keeps his likes hidden unless he really knows the person.