Leo

Name: Lucinda Elisa Olson
Nickname: Luci, Leo.
Age: 17
Gender: 17
Sexuality: Straight
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Appearance:

Age: 17Gender: 17Sexuality: StraightZodiac Sign: LeoAppearance:

Personality: Lucinda is a spit-fire

Personality: Lucinda is a spit-fire. She has so much energy which is why she does a lot of things to help tire her out. She loves sports, volleyball, softball, soccer, she's played them all and is still playing them. She also has knack for the theater due to her creative, dramatic side of her. When in class and in a group project, she's gonna act like a leader and break the project up so everyone does the things that she sees suitable for each individual. Luci though is actually very shy and self-conscious, but she'll bury those thoughts and keep her mask on so that way people don't look at her differently. Luci is also very generous and cares greatly about the people that she sees as friends, she has this 'tough girl' act but she's really a softie... well, anger her enough than she really is tough. On days she's out of it and its one of her 'bum days' she won't do anything, literally, she won't do anything if she doesn't have to and will sleep for a whole day if you let her. She has a heart of gold as many people tell her. She's very smart, loyal, but she can be easily jealous, angered, lazy, and very childish at the wrong times but... that's why she's shy about opening up but when she becomes your friend, don't expect her to leave you so easily.
Grade: Junior
Sign Element: Fire
Powers: Luci has Pyrokinesis(THIS, GURL IS ON FIEEERRRR!!), Feral Mind(act like a Lion), Natural Weaponry(Can grow claws), Superhuman Senses, Feline Physiology(Be/Look like a Lion).
Crushes: Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius.