Chapter 1

Information about Y/n

Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
F/c= favourite colour
H/c= hair colour
H/l= hair length
E/c= eye colour
Age 22

You wear the same outfit Shizuo has on

Enjoy

Y/n's POV

The rain fell down my cheeks as I walked down the street It was dark out but I didn't care I just want to get home and sleep. I looked up and saw there wasn't anyone around it made you sad being alone.

While I was walking I saw these two men walk out of a building one had brown longish hair and the other was tall with short blonde hair.

You saw the Male with brown hair wave but you just ignored it and kept walking.

(At home)

I walked in my apartment and turned on the lights it was pretty good sized two bedroom one bathroom kitchen and living room.

I closed the door and walk into the kitchen to make some dinner. "Oh Y/n-chan I'm happy your back I missed you" a voice said.

I turned around and saw izaya sitting in the windowsill smirking at me.

I frowned seeing him "what do you want izaya" I asked sadly. "Izaya laughed " oh Y/n-chan I just wanted to see your face it's adorable".

"Please just leave" i said quietly. "Aww Y/n-chan seance you asked nicely I'll leave bye bye Y/n-chan" izaya said jumping off the windowsill.

'I completely lost my appetite now so I'll just go to bed I have work tomorrow' I thought yawning.

'Maybe tomorrow will be a better day' I thought slowly falling asleep.

Morning

Y/n's POV

I woke up around 6:00 am it was nice looking out the window and seeing no gangs but families walking there children to school.

I smiled at that "I guess I should get ready Simon won't be happy if I'm late" I said.

I walked over to my dresser and I grabbed my bartender outfit and walked to the bathroom to putt it on and brush my hair.

(5 minuets later)

Once I finished I walked out of the apartment and headed to the Russian bar.

People were smiling and laughing while I just walked without saying a word or smiling.

(At Russia bar)

I walked in and saw Simon replacing some of the wine.

"Good morning Y/n do you not sleep well you look horrible" Simon asked "morning I did sleep just not enough."

"You should try sushi. Sushi good" Simon said "maybe later I said walking into the back and clocking in.

While I was clocking in I heard the door open and close I sighed.

'Great there are already people here'

"Y/n! Come here please" Simon yelled. I left the back room and saw Simon talking to two people.

They looked like the ones from last night but I don't know. "Ah hello there" the man with longish brown hair said.

I nodded my head and bowed a little. "Y/n that is Tom and that is  Shizuo" Simon said.

"I-it's nice to meet you" I said Tom and Shizuo looked shocked at how quite I was.

I looked Shizuo in the eyes and smiled softly I noticed a small blush on his face but I ignored it.

"Alright go finish setting up Y/n so we can open soon" Simon said. I nodded in response and walked into the back.

Shizuo's POV

"Is she one of your workers?" Tom asked "she is a hard worker but she's very quite but I warn you she has something to do with izaya" Simon answered.

I glared at Simon "Shizuo don't worry it can't be that bad if it makes you better go eat sushi, sushi good." Simon said friendly

"I'll have to past we have work to do maybe later" I said "talking about work we should go Simon tell Y/n we said goodbye" Tom said.

Simon nodded and with that we left.

Your POV

I walked out of the back to see Tom and Shizuo leaving I just frowned a little.

"Y/n are you sure your alright you seem off today" Simon asked. I nodded.

"I'm alright jut a little tired" I responded "you should open then I need to run the Russian sushi good luck" Simon said leaving.

I nodded in response

Normally in the mornings I'm alone till Morgan comes at 2:00.

I started to walk behind the bar when I heard my phone go off.

I looked down and say izaya was calling so I resisted for a second then answered.

"Hello?"
"Ah Y/n-chan I'm happy you answered"
"W-what do you want"
"I just wanted to hear your lovely voice it beautiful"
" what's the real reason izaya"
"Getting right to the point huh"
"Give me the reason dang it"
"Alright alright I saw you talking to Shizu-chan and I just wanted to tell you to be careful near him he might kill you"
"I see anything else?"
"That will be it Y/n-chan I'll see you later bye bye"

And with that izaya hung up

I fell to my knees with shock in my eyes.

The kinda hot guy could kill me?