Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

I got up from the floor and finished  setting up I turned the closed sign to open.

I walked behind the counter and just waited for costumes.

(Few hours later)

Today was kinda dead a few people came in but not many I was so tired I almost fell asleep.

I was cut off from my thoughts when the bar door open and closed I looked up and saw no one other then

Izaya.

"W-welcome to the Russian bar" "aww Y/n-chan you welcomed me in faltered" izaya said smirking.

"What can I get you today" "I don't need anything I just wanted to see how one of my favorite human is doing" "I'm alright."

"Y/n I'm about to go back to my town you better be a good girl while I'm gone I'll be back soon Izaya said smirking"

I just nodded in response once izaya left Morgan walked in smiling.

"Hey Y/n" Morgan said I waved at her because I didn't want to speak.

"You can head home now" Morgan said I nodded and walked into the back and clocked out.

"Have a great day Y/n be safe" Morgan said waving I nodded and left.

I was walking home when I heard a familiar voice. it was saying izaya?

I looked behind me but with a blink a vending machine hit me and knocked me down.

I tried moving but I couldn't and that's when everything went black.

Shizuo's POV

IZ-AY-A! I yelled throwing a vending machine at him but it didn't hit him it went over a building that looked familiar.

"Oh Shizu-chan you hit one of my favourite humans I'll take my leave so you can help her" izaya said dispersing.

'Dang it izaya' I thought made as hell 'I probably didn't even hit anyone he just wanted to get out of here before I killed him'

I walked down the street and saw an ambulance where I threw the vending machine.

I noticed a girl she looked familiar but I couldn't think of it at the time I'll just visit her tomorrow and say I'm sorry.

(2 hours later)

Y/n's POV

I woke up feeling kinda dizzy and sore I sat up and noticed I'm in a hospital bed and a doctor looking at his clip bored.

"What happened" I asked "well miss L/n you were hit with a vending machine."

"I see am I alright?" "Yes your fine luckily you bleed a lot so if you feel dizzy at all that's why."

I just nodded a little

"You should be able to leave in a few days" the doctor said smiling "t-thank you."

And with that the doctor left the room.

I just sat there looking out the window it was raining again sadly but it was nice in its own way.

But I just stayed that and watched the rain fall.

Shizuo's POV

I was walking over to Russian bar because I wanted to know Y/n a little bit more.

When I entered I saw a girl with long black hair and green eyes about to cry while Simon is talking with her.

"Will she be alright!?" The girl asked "I believe so I'm about to go visit her so watch the bar while I'm gone alright" Simon asked.

The girl nodded and then looked over at me "welcome" she said friendly.

"Is Y/n here by chance?" I asked Simon and the girl just frowned "she's in the hospital right now she was in a accident. I'm about to go visit her if you would like to come." Simon said

"Sure" I responded and with that we left to go visit Y/n

(10 minuets later)

Y/n's POV

I was now reading a book the doctor gave me for me to read I love reading I always wanted to become a writer so this made my day.

I was interrupted when the door to my room opened I saw Simon and Shizuo.

Simon ran in and hugged me tightly.

"Y/n are you alright are you broken are you dying!?!?" Simon asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm alright just sore please let go" I asked trying to get out of his grasp.

"What happened to you Y/n?" Shizuo asked "the doctor said I was hit by a vending machine" I said very quietly.

I just looked at Shizuo he had gilt in his eyes 'why dose he look sad. "Ill going to go now" Shizuo said walking to the door "y/n he said."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry" and with that he left