Chapter one

Zorra

I danced to the beat of the song playing. Swaying my hips against Glendora my best friend, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I looked around until my eyes landed on the V.I.P section. To see a guy leaning on the railing looking right at me.

I winked and he smirked at me ,before whispering something, to a guy standing next to him ear. I felt  Glendora squeeze my hip so I brought my attention back to her.

"I'm gonna go  get some more shots Ora do you want some more?". Her thick Columbian accent was much stronger , when she was tipsy.

"Yeah something good this time yeah!." 

I kept dancing and dancing Glendora, was taking for ever. I was tempted to go and find her . When two big hands clamped down on my waist.

"So are you going to dance with me Baby girl, or stand here like a statue."

My God his voice was so deep and sensual, I felt my panties get a little wet. I didn't say a word I just grinned my very nice ass into, his very hard crotch. My breath got caught when I felt , him grind even harder into me.

When he spun me around ,I thought I died and went to heaven. The man was fine and I mean fine, fine. His blue eyes found my grey one's.

He reached forward and gripped my leg ,and hooking it around his hip. The man stared me in the eyes while he, practically fucked me on the dance floor through my clothes.

"You feel that ?". He asked in a thick accent.

"I feel like you're trying to fuck me ,on this dance floor."

"You no like it ?."

"At least by me a drink first big guy."

I said that while I untangled myself from ,his body. Putting a little more something in the sway of my hips. Glancing over my shoulder , I saw him grab his crotch and bite his lip.

Finally finding Glendora still at the bar trying to, get our drinks. She looked beyond frustrated and drunk.

"Hey Glenny you've been here all this time."

"Yeah  because these bartenders act like they can't ,fucking hear me."

I started to snicker because they probably couldn't hear , her voice was so soft. She put the Jackson's to shame .

"Roland ."

A loud accented voice yelled from Behind me. He made my toes curl without even doing anything to me.

"Yea boss you needs something?".

"Make sure these two ladies are taking care of, for the rest of the night."

"You got it boss, what can I get for you ladies."

I herd him ask Glenny ,but I was to caught up in the man , currently making my body go haywire. He bent down towards my ear and whispered.

"Now will you come home with me.?"

He then rubbed his nose up and down, the length of my neck. Before I felt his tongue roll ,out to follow the path that his nose did.

Glendora turned around and eyed ,the scene with a grin. She has been begging me to get laid for months.

"You going home with him Z?."

"I....umm."

"Yeah she's going home with me,do you need a ride home as well.?"

"Nope uber is my ride home, have lots of fun Z.!!!!!!"