Declaring Her Crush

Next morning, Raina went to Shalini's room.

Raina: Good morning jiju and behena !!

Both: Good morning, you had to go today, right?

Raina: Yes, but Udayan is still sleeping. When is he going to wake up?

Prateek: You will have to wake him up by yourself. He is a very heavy sleeper.

Raina went to his room and he was sleeping peacefully. She thought of some mischief and dipped Udayan's finger in the cup of coffee she was drinking. He yelled and woke up in an instant. He looked at her and she kept her hand on ear and mouthed sorry. This gesture can melt even the ' Sakht Launda ' (Zakir Khan fan will understand) so Udayan also went to get ready. After breakfast he got ready and left for the passport office with Raina. All the way they talked about random things.

In the office, both completed their work and were about to leave when a guy bumped into Raina. Udayan noticed that he was American.

Raina: Oh I am.... Arry Cole Jason... !!! How are you? You didn't contact me from long time.

Udayan coughed to grab her attention.

Raina: Oh sorry, so Udayan this is Cole... Cole Jason. We were in the same part time job. And Cole this is Udayan... He is...... err.... He is my friend.

After some more conversation they left but Udayan wasn't able to get the fact out of his mind that Raina stuttered while introducing him.

Raina: What are you thinking, Udayan?

Udayan: Oh nothing, just wanted to ask you something. May I?

Raina: Carry on.

Udayan: While introducing me to Cole why did you stutter while telling that we are friends?

Raina: I saw this coming. Ok Udayan, see you are my jiju's cousin and there is no word to describe this relationship. Also boys of your age become either a brother, a friend or a boyfriend for girls of my age. I can't call you my brother or boyfriend of course so I called you my friend.

Udayan: Why can't you call me your brother? I mean... I know this is silly but still....

Raina: Uffo, if every good looking boy will be my brother then who will be left for me? Moreover I used to have a crush on you when we first met.

Udayan: Wh.... What... ? Really? This was quite direct.

He then scratched the back of his neck and asked," By any chance do you have it now too? "

Even he didn't knew why he asked this question. But he just wanted to know how she reacts.

Raina: Well, I never really thought of this. Maybe.... I don't know.

After this they became quiet. And reached their house.

They talked of random things and both didn't brought this topic up.

After dinner all retired to their rooms.
Raina wasn't sleepy so she took out a novel. She felt thirsty and came outside to drink water. There she saw Udayan sitting on the couch doing something on his phone.

Raina: Udayan, not feeling sleepy?

Udayan: Umm, actually I am kind of night person.

Raina: So am I.

Udayan: Raina, I have two tickets for a play, ' Love Letters ' at Prithvi theatre tomorrow at 5 p.m. so will you like to accompany me? I heard that you love plays and theatres.

Raina: Of course I will come. But how do you know that I love watching plays?

Udayan: In the same way you got to know that I like watches.

Raina smiled and went to her room.

*Scene Closes*
---------------------------------------------------------
                 AUTHOR'S NOTE

*Scene Closes*---------------------------------------------------------                 AUTHOR'S NOTE

They are cute.... Isn't it??
They should have done more movies together....

Love Love ♥️

A.S.