Photoshoot

Rishan went back next day. Udayan and Raina came on normal terms again.

One day Raina was outside watering the plants and Udayan was in her room checking out her book collection. He took out a book and a paper fell out of it. He picked it up. The page was titled ' My Bucket List '. He read it and the first one was, ' To Get A Personal Photoshoot '. As Raina came in, he asked her about it and she affirmed.

Next day, Udayan picked her up from the institute and instead of going to home they went to his office. There he asked the make-up artist to make Raina ready for the photoshoot. Raina was quite nervous.

Raina: Udayan, you don't need to do this. I mean this was my childhood wish. I don't want that now.

Udayan lifted her chin and looked into her black eyes.

Udayan: Khwahishen poori hone ke lie hoti hai. (Wishes are meant to be fulfilled.) Don't worry, I am with you.

Raina smiled at him. Soon the shot was ready and she was called. Before going, Udayan held her hand and reassured her.

She looked mesmerizing in the dress and the photographer was quite impressed. After an hour everything was over and she went to search for Udayan. And there he was.... standing at some distance with a girl who was clinging to him. Udayan looked uncomfortable.

Raina: Hey Udayan !! How was it?

Udayan: Awesome. You looked amazing. By the way meet Shaila. She is a model.

Raina: Hi Shaila. You look beautiful in that dress.

Shaila: Hmm.. you look plain.

Raina didn't notice the jealousy in Shaila's voice but Udayan did and realized that something was wrong. He left with Raina soon after.

---------------------------------------------------------
                     AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey people,
So, so, so infinitely sorry for not updating soon. You know I am very lazy. Hmare gharwale bhi pareshaan hain humse. Anyway, so a new part and I am sorry again for keeping it short and of course for updating after a long time. But koi nahi, you know that I love love you guys. Jaante ho na ye baat ki nahi.... Ok I know I am boring you guys a lot by blabbering so I will just sign off.

So keep voting.

                    Love Love ♥️
A.S.