Two

Hey guys before we start i just wanna say that episode one is after episode three so u might wanna read that first.                It had been 1 month since ur break up with taehyung and u were seeing someone but u werent dating him yet his name was jungkook he was ur hope ur love ur life your everything tonight u had a date with him sana helped u get ready u were about to cry because of how beautiful she had made ur smokey eyes jungkook was at your door as he saw u coming down the stairs u came down and he opened the door for u after closing it for u he jogged around the car opening the door and sliding into the drivers seat were going somewhere special first before dinner. Ok u said we got out the car and the place seemed like u had been there he then lightly covered ur eyes with his hands and when u opened them we were at the place we first met it was in a kids playground "oh my god kookie!" "Kookie?" "Your name is too long so yea but srsly jungkook im going to cry" "dont cry now sit here and listen to me" " eun hee im kind of nervous to tell u this but ive liked your for a long time" he pulled out a bouquet of sunflowers and red roses while holding your hand "and i just want to know that will u be my girlfriend "

YES YES YES you yelled as he gave u the bouquet 💐

He gave u a very passionate kiss on ur lips leading u to kiss him back

U guys drove to the restaurant it was very fancy and nice u were holding hands and laughing while u walked in and that smile faded away as soon as u saw him there it was taehyung he was there with his girlfriend before u had met jungkook getting over taehyung was really hard "eun hee" jungkook snapped u out of ur thoughts " is anything wrong?" "No no im totally fine" u saw taehyung coming over "hi eun hee how have u been " taehyung said in his calm lovely voice that always had made u feel safe "heyyyy im doing great actually wby?" "Im good and whos this young man here" "this is my boyfriend jungkook, jungkook taehyung, taehyung jungkook."

"Hi nice to meet u" jungkook stood up and shaked his hands so did taehyung

"Well i guess i have to go now bye" "bye tae"

"Who was that eun hee?" "Oh uhm, no one special just my ex boyfriend."

"Oh" jungkook seemed mad. U spend the rest of the night laughing and smiling with jungkook and getting jealous glares from taehyung. U got in the car with jungkook, suddenly jungkook had asked u "uhm,eun hee the guy in the restaurant he was ur first boyfriend how could u let him go why ur first love ur first hope ur first everything.

"Well i didnt want to let him go i had to he was cheating on me after two years of dating him after two years of giving him my heart my trust my love my everything he cheated on me u didnt know u were crying until u felt the hot tears fall on ur hands

He gave u a tight hug making u feel safe and said "im so so sorry" "its fine i hate him anyway" u said while sobbing u guys went to ur house together cuddling and watching a movie u fell asleep in his soft arms

Jungkooks pov

She fell asleep in my arms should carry her and put her in her bed

I carried her bridal style into her bed and cuddled her i smiled now that i have her

Your pov

Taehyung is that you

Yea its me eun hee how could u do this to me HUH HOW U BITCH

no no i didnt mean to i didnt want to leave u

Taehyung started hitting u badly

Eun hee wake up wake up ur just dreaming

You woke up sweating and crying

Jungkook hugged u tightly 

Hey guys im sorry about this mistake  but episode one is after three so u might wanna read that first