10. Forever..

Thank you all for your votes and comments.

Please ignore the mistakes. Happy reading!😊

Target: 125 votes

******************************************
Last night was the longest one for Arjun, as his thoughts overpowered his mind. He never had an habit of thinking twice to make a decision. He did the same this time too and was very much confident about it. But down, after seeing the happenings, he started worrying about it. He wondered whether he did good by taking Arohi's custody. He thought that he could provide everything that she needed but now he wondered whether he will ever be able to give her the love and warmth of her parents, if though yes, will she accept it?

He was all lost in his thoughts and was descending down the stairs, when he heard Radha pleading to Arohi. "Baby please, atleast have your break fast properly. If Arjun Sir comes to know that you are not eating anything, then he will be angry at me only", she said trying to shove the food into her mouth but Arohi nodded her head in denial. "No, I don't need anything. I'm getting late", she said and rushed out taking her school bag. Arjun stood there wondering what's wrong with arohi all of a sudden while Radha cursed her under her breath.

"Such a spoilt brat. No wonder that doctor and his wife sent her out of their family. Such a headache she is. I don't know what sin did I commit that I should beg this little devil all day and night", she muttered irritatedly and turned around only to witness the biggest shock of her life. Arjun, who was standing behind her all the while, looked at her angrily, making her gulp down in fear. "Ravi!", he shouted still not averting his gaze from her making her tremble in fear. Ravi, his P.A. came rushing towards him sensing his angry mood. "She shouldn't be here, when I return at evening", he said eyeing her angrily and her eyes widened in shock. "S.. S.. Sir...", she was about to say something but he gave her a staunch look that made her swallow her words and he walked out without even sparing a look at her.

***

The entire day, Arjun found himself lost in his thoughts. He couldn't figure out where he went wrong but now as things were going out of hands, he could sense his part of fault in it. He was so lost in his thoughts that he failed to hear someone knocking his cabin door. "May I come in Sir", Elena asked sensing no response from him and he snapped his head towards the door, breaking his reverie. "Yes.. Yes.. Come in", he fumbled and she entered in, wondering about his confused behaviour. "Sir, these are some new designs from our department. We can go ahead, if you finalise them", she said handing over a file to him. He nodded his head and opened the file but his mind refused to concentrate in the work.

He closed the file tiredly and looked at elena who was expecting an answer from him. "I will look at it later", he said keeping them aside and closed his eyes, massaging his temples. Elena looked at him confused as she had never seen him side lining his work for any other thing. "Sir, but they are urgent", she was about to say something but he cut her off. "I said that I will look at them later", he said stressing each word looking at her irritatedly. She gulped down sensing him getting back to his beast mode and understood that something was wrong with him but she wondered if it was related to arohi.

Composing herself back, she nodded at him meekly and was about to turn around when he received a call. "Yes, Arjun Varma here... Arohi's class teacher? What happened to Arohi? Is everything fine??", he asked shocked making her stop in her traces. "I will be there soon. Thank you", he ended the call and was about to walk out of the cabin when he noticed elena still standing in the same place. "What happened to Arohi?", she asked him panicked. "Nothing much. Her class teacher wants to meet me. But I don't know why", he said confused and elena thought for a while. "Sir, if you don't mind, can I come with you too?", she asked him and he furrowed his brows at her. "I have been to her school a few times before too. Since it may be new to you and also I wish to see her. So, I hope you won't mind", she said and he thought for a while before nodding in a yes.