•°7°•

»»»

"Fuck." I moan when he pounds into me at an incredible pace. "I missed you so much." I groan grabbing the sheets and holding them for dear life.

"I missed you too." Hoseok moans suddenly stopping his movements and turning us over. I'm now on top and I start rolling my hips while he thrusts at the same pace.

"I'm so close Hobi." I moan while digging my nails into his shoulders. Neither of us questioning why we're doing this. Neither of us caring. We love each other as friends. Just friends.

"Come for me Jimin. Show how much you missed me." He groans and and his slightly deeper voice seems to drive me crazy. "Fuck fuck fuck." I groan as he wraps a hand around my leaking member, stimulating me even more.

"Hoseok." I moan loudly as my eyes roll to the back of my head as I come all over my chest. I wish I could just collapse but turns us over again as he keeps thrusting into me until not much later he comes undone in the condom.

"Fuck." He growls while collapsing on top of me. "I fucking missed you." I say while he pulls out and lies down beside me.

"Why did you go in the first place?" He asks hurt clear in his voice. "You were just gone."

I turn to look at him. Hoseok, attractive, my best friend. Why did I leave him. "I was scared." I admit.

"Because of Jungkook?" I nod. "Looking at him reminded me of how I used to be. I don't want him to have to go through what I went through."

"But why run off? You could've just protected him. Why leave me behind? Me, Jimin. I've always been there for you. I've always had your back and there hasn't been one day in my life I even consider giving up on you. Why leave me behind? Was I not good enough?" He asks sadness laced in his voice, only adding to my guilt.

"Opposite." I say running a hand over my face. "You're too good for me."

"I love you as a friend." He says and I nod. "I love as a friend too."

»»»

Hoseok and I haven't really talked about what happened that day after that. Everything went back to normal, he and I living together and that was it.

And then came the day I had to get back to work. Jungkook had quit when yesterday to work in his friends café. Jin was nice to me. I didn't understand why.

"Just ignore him." Hoseok had said standing in the doorway while I checked myself in the mirror. "I'll try."

I had promised him.

But here I am afraid to enter the building because I know that one look of his could destroy whatever I have recovered of myself. I had felt better the last few days, cleaner, happier.

"Park Jimin." His deep voice sends shivers down my spine and I turn around to see Yoongi standing there his hands buried deep into his pocket.

His face slightly bruised in some places, bruises left by Hoseok.

"You're roommate beat me up." He tells me. "I know." I tell him while nodding my head a little.

"Where were you?" He asks and I snort. "Do you care?"

"Did you fuck anyone?" He asks and I'm surprised to hear something resembling jealousy in his voice. He is jealous? Of who? The guys who fucked me?