Epilogue

»»»

I run my fingers over the cold stone, a shiver running down my spine when memories flash through my mind. Memories that are better off forgotten but memories I will never be able to forget.

There are no tears.

There shouldn't be. I should be happy. Happy that Min Yoongi no longer controls my life, that now finally I'm free from his grip.

But thought I should feel free, I don't. I feel empty, lost, alone.

But somehow I don't miss him.

Because he's in every move I make.

When I light my cigarette I can see the way he blew out smoke, when I walk down the street I can feel his tired eyes and when I sleep it's like he's right beside me.

Namjoon said it's because I became a perfect copy of him. The fucked up, asshole that Min Yoongi was now lives on in me.

Maybe that's why I don't miss him.

He lives on inside of me.

I stare at the grave stone reading his name.

"Asshole." I mutter before turning around. "Fucking asshole."

And with those words I walk off. I have a job to do. Another nightclub, this time on the other side of town.

And when I arrive I light up a cigarette, staring at the nothingness and imagining him standing there.

"Hey."

I look up to see a nervous boy standing besides me.

"Do you work here?" I ask and I slowly nod my head taking a long drag from the cigarette, allowing my eyes to roam all over his body.

"What's your name?"

He asks and I chuckle at the deja-vu like moment. It's the exact same what happened when I first met Yoongi but this time I'm in Yoongi's place. Already planning to fuck this kid and then leave him.

Leave him because my heart still belongs to Yoongi.

"Park Jimin."

I take another long drag and he smiles offering me his hand to shake just like I did back then. Eyes full of life and a bright smile on his lips.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

«««