🔱III🔱

Hinata Pov

I saw............

Ema seducing Tsubaki. I was shocked by her attitude. Is that her real attitude? As I see Tsubaki's face, he doesn't like it. But if I help him and talk to him Ema will kill me. So I went to the kitchen to see Ukyo cooking.

I went up to him and help him put some plates at the table. After finishing the plates I walk upstairs it was quiet until I heard snoring.

I look over who is in the sofa sleeping. Its a boy with brown hair he looks older than me but younger than Yuu-nii. "Who are you?" The boy ask silently. "Hmm. Another worthless thing in this house like the first one? Argh it's giving me stress. Go away-" i cut him off "S-stop p-please." I begged silently "Why am I going to stop? Huh? Your worthles-" "Please." I begged louder as I remember my father use to say that to me. Tears rolling down on my cheeks. "Awww is the stupid crying? I-" he was cut of by Tsubaki san. "Fuuto! What did you do to her?" He ask and hurriedly came to me. "Nothing a little teasing I guess." Fuuto shrugged. "That is what you call teasing? You make her cry? Do you even know what happen to her? Oh right you're not here when mom told us what happen to her!" Tsubaki angrily said then he hugged me. "What happen to her?" Fuuto innocently ask. " Tsubaki tell him while I take Hinata to her room." I think Kaname said that. I don't know who it is cuz my visions are blurry because of my tears.

Subaru Pov

I carry Hinata to her room while Tsubaki is talking to Fuuto.

"K-kaname-san is that you?" Ask Hinata. "N-no i-its me Subaru. Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask. She slowly nodded.

"Look I am so sorry that I laugh at you when we're at school. I should've known that your father is abusing you and helping you when the bullies bully you. I so sorr-" she cut me off "I-its o-okay. I-i f-forgive
y-you." She smiled at me. I smiled and hug her tight but she flinched "Ouch" she cried I back off and saw blood on her arms. "What happened ?" I ask she shook her head saying there's nothing it was her old wounds. But old wounds doesn't bleed. Right?

She look down. And I reach for her sleeves and there I saw it. New cuts.... She is cutting her arm. "A-are t-these c-cuts?" I ask. She nod and cry . "Don't do that if you do that everyone will be worried." I said
She cried more and hug me I hug her back. " Please don't do that again. Im begging you." I ask. Wow. Since when did I became concern? "Uhm We better eat now. Change your bandages first and clothes and I will wait for you outside." I said then walk out.

While waiting outside her room I saw blood on my shirt so I dont mind it.
Then Tsubaki walk towards me. "How is she?" He ask. "She's fine I am waiting her to go out so we could eat. " I said. He look down to my shirt and point it "why is there a blood? *gasp* WHAT DID YOU DO??!!" He grabb my collar and was about to punch me when I said that Hinata cut herself.

"She did what?" Tsubaki ask
"She cut Herself." I said.

Tsubaki Pov

She cut herself? Whats wrong with her?
Oh my gosh I'm sooo worried about her.
Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! I have a plan. Maybe I knew som who can help me.

Hinata open her door and I hug her tight but careful so the cuts don't hurt. "Please don't do that again." I said in a low tone

"Tsubaki-san.... H-how d-did y-you k-know?" She ask
"I saw the blood on Subaru and he told me but don't worry I won't tell anyone." I said.

She smile at me and hug me.

"Thank you for doing this to me. I can really trust you two." She said and also hug Subaru. She didn't stutter. Whew!!! She didn't stutter. We walk down to the dining room while putting an arm around her. We happily eat together.

At the corner of my eye I can see Ema is like evil smirking. Something not right. This is not the old Ema.....

Hope you like it! I change my scedule guys. So intead of every Saturday that I will publish, I'm going to publish it if I already finished it.
Don't worry guys its mu summer vacay until August. (I'm in the Philippines!! Because that's where I live) so yeah baiiiiiiii

Daisuki desu!!!!