🔱IV🔱

Ema Pov

Is she really not going to stop? Well I've got a plan. I went to Hinata's room and knock.

Ahe open it and I put my hand to her hair and pulling it "OUCH STOP IT!!" She cried and good thing I saw Fuuto so I changed the look as if Hinata is pulling my hair.

"Ouch! Hinata stop! It hurts!" I fake cry.
Fuuto believe it so he push Hinata away and hug me. "Are you okay?" He ask. I shook my head and act like crying. Hinata sit there shocked. I smirk at her and fake cry in Fuuto's arms again.

"Hinata! What did you do to her.?!?" Fuuto shouted.

" I-i d-didn't d-do a-anything." Hinata stutter and run to her room.

I smirk and Fuuto help me to get up
"Thank you *sniff* Fuuto." I said and kiss him on the cheek. I look to my corner that my other brothers are there shocked of what happened.

"Ema! What did she do to you?" Ask Kaname.
"She's been pulled by Hinata." Fuuto said.
"That girl needs to be punished." Ukyo said. "No! Please don't. If you do she'll kill me." I said. Fake crying. And they fell for it.

I see tgat Tsubaki, Azusa, and Hikaru is not    
here. Oh well at least most of them believe me.

Tsubaki Pov

Me, Azusa and Hikaru went to the cctv room to make fun of them.

And there I saw Fuuto doing something.
"Dude turn the audio of the camera where Fuuto's in" I said.
Hikaru tur the audio on and there he was speaking.

Oh by the way Fuuto's picking his nose.

/oh yes...... OH YES THATS THE SPOT!"/ he pull out his finger out of his nose then wipe it on the sofa.

"EEEWWWWWWW!!!!! " we all shout.
"Oh gosh now we know Fuuto is a dirty person." Azusa said.
"Yeah and I video it." Hikaru laughed while showing his phone.
"Send it! Send it!" I shake him.
"Okay. Okay. I'll send i-" Hikaru was cut off by Azusa.   " Guys!! Look at Ema she's pulling Hinata's hair!" He shouted. The two ofbus went up and "Stop guys don't help her yet. Some one can hear them. Let's just watch what's going to happen next." Hikaru said.

We all watched. We saw Fuuto going up stairs and Ema saw her and.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ema changed the position as if Hinata is hurting her.
/Ouch! Hinata stop it hurts!/

I saw Hikaru turn on the audio.
Fuuto then pushed Hinata away. Aww poor girl.

Time skip cuz I'm lazehhh!!!

All of them except for us three is in Ema's side.

"Aw lets go to her room." I suggest. We all nod and go there but our brothers stop us and Ukyo told Hinata that that is her first warning. Poor girl.

Sorry guys its a short chappie. I'm just tired because we just got here in Manila!!!!! So guys hope yah like it.