The Mount.

Alex sighed as he shut his room door. The orphans were asleep so it was easy to leave. Alex was tired of people telling him he's just like those monsters underneath them. Evil. He hated this just because he was born with and endless amount if tattoos diesnt mean he wasn't human. Right?
He shook his head to clear away theses thoughts. He made his way to the main gate. The one He had never been past. His neck hurt where his tattoo was. He rubbed it and climbed slowly over the gate.
The roads were close and empty. They had always been like that ever since the monsters where trapped in the underworld. But they do say at the top of the mountain there is a hole. Thats leads to the underworld. Alex really wasn't sure if this was true. No one had ever come back.
He then began walking up hill. His black hoodie cover his cut arms and his white hair bounced up and down as he walked. He sighed and he was lost in thought. The snow melted on his neck due to how warm it was. He then came to a dark cave. The kind that made you wanna run away like a baby.  The one that you have a feeling that some one is standing right in front of you. With a glow in its eyes like you where supper.
Alex gained all his courage and walked slowly inside. The sniw crunched beneath his black boots. The hole that laid inside the cave sounded like the devil breathing. Alex stepped forward carefully and peeked inside if the black nothingness. Hr gulped and with that said a farewell to the world around to him and hopped in.