Shut Your Mouth, Kid

Alex felt pain in his head as he slowly sat up. He was in a strange room and he was laying on a bed. He moaned in pain as he realized his head was bleeding a little. "What happened?" He thought out loud.
"He's awake" the same voice said.
Alex trunned to the guy "Who are?" He growled at the guy. Well he thought it was a guy.
The skeleton still had that smile "I'm sans, sans the skeleton." He snapped.
Alex nearly fainted again. He could deal with man-eating plants and goat lasts but skeletons? Nope.
The taller skeleton ran in "great he's awake!" He smiled.
Sans didn't look up at him he just eyed Alex. "What's your name kid?" Sans asked.
Alex didn't really want to tell but didnt want to become in their graveyard "Alex...." He said.
Sans chuckled and looked at papyrus.
Alex's white hair came in his face but he didnt dare to move.
"Papyrus are you sure this is the kid ya want to give to the royal guard?" Sans asked the one named papyrus.
Papyrus nodded "he's wonderful!" He clapped his hands.
Alex stepped back and sans glared at him "move again and your dead." He said firmly
Alex raised his hands "I'm cool, I'm cool"
"Shut it kid!" He growled.
"Gezz. And I have a name." Alex muttered.
Sans shot some blue magic at Alex "shut it kid if you know what's good for you."
Alex nodded swiftly.