|| four

— THE PANACEA .
chapter four

___________

[ AURORA ]

"You might be surprised" Peter said and drew his sword and the dwarf backed away a little. "You don't want to do that, boy" he said in a warning tone to Peter. I looked at them and raised my brows as I crossed my arms once again. "Not me. Him" Peter said and glanced at Edmund.

My mouth parted, he had a smile on his lips. That boyish smile that he always use whenever he asks something for the ladies back in England. I held his wrist and he looked at me, I pursed my lips and nodded. I released the grip and stood beside Lucy. I watched as Peter handed the dwarf the sword, it was quite heavy since it was made of pure silver.

Not too long the little man strikes the sword onto Edmund's direction making him dodge and hit it with his sword. Earning a punch in the face Lucy exclaimed his name but he completely let his sword hit the opponents behind to push him further away from him making me chuckle. They continued, dodging, hitting, until Edmund took advantage of his strength and swiftly let the opponent's sword out of his grasp and pointed his sword at him, claiming victory.

He was a great swordsman. But he sucked at Geometry so much.

I had a smile on my face as we looked down at him. "Beards and bedsteads!" He exclaimed and looked at them in disbelief. "Maybe the horn worked after all" I furrowed my brows and looked at Susan who looked confused as well. "What horn?" She asked the guy.

He looked at us, "Before any of that, what is your name?" I asked and reached my hand out to hold him up and he did. "Thank you your majesty. I'm Trumpkin" he said and I smiled before glancing at Edmund who was already looking at me. He shook his head and looked away from me and I did the same thing.

After a few moments, we walked to the boat and sat there as Peter rowed the boat. I looked around the place, it was a beautiful sight, the trees and sky. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes a bit, "Are you tired?" I heard Edmund ask me and I hummed and leaned my head on his shoulder, he didn't budge but he sighed and placed his head on top of mine.

"They're so still" Lucy said as she looked up the trees and I sat up slowly, Edmund removing his head over mine and when I adjusted my eye sight, Peter was smirking at me so I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the trees. "They're trees, what do you expect?" Trumpkin responded and looked at the young girl. Lucy looked at him and back at the trees, "They used to dance" she said and I pursed my lips.

Its possible, I mean its Narnia. Everything is possible here.

"Wasn't long after you left that the Telmarines invaded" Trumpkin said and we looked at each other. I hissed slightly as my necklace heated up again, I held it with my hand and looked at it as it glimmered a little making me furrow my brows. "Aurora?" Susan called when she noticed the expression on my face. I released the grip on my necklace and sent her a small nod.