Chapter 4

A Stroll In The Forest

"SAKUURAAA-CHAAN!!! HERE YOU AR- Huh your pants are dirty.."

~Madara's pov~

I looked behind and saw Naruto standing there staring at me with his jaw hanging. I grabbed the skirt and felt something wet and sticky on my hand. I panicked when I saw blood on my hand and I quickly ran away into the crowd down the path. There were shops and stores surrounding me, I ran inside the closest shop hoping no one would notice me. But when I looked around, I saw women watching me with disbelief and disgusted faces and whispering to eachother. Some women rushed out of the store with their kids. 'What's wrong with them? Oh my stomach hurts' I stood there all crooked like an old woman. I glared at some women and hissed.  I hid behind a clothing rack because I couldn't stand their faces hoping they'd ignore me. I looked in front of me and I saw myself in a mirror sitting on the ground. I saw my skirt had a big dark red stain on it. And there was blood drops all over the floor.

I stood up looking at myself when I saw another big red spot on the ground where I just sat. ' What's happening with me?' I thought 'Does she have some sort of disease or what?'

I ignored the blood on the ground and ran out of the shop to find a doctor. Suddenly I had a stomach ache. I was not really sure if it was my stomach that hurts or my back but it could be both. I felt really uncomfortable right now. It was difficult to run for me feeling blood flowing down. I wasn't sure where it came from since I don't remember ever hurting myself or 'her' body. I saw a building with a big 'Hospital' sign on it. I was about to walk inside when I saw a familiar face walking out the hospital holding a pig. She looked at me and ran to me.

"Sakura-san, how are you? I thought you should be resting at hom-"  She suddenly looked down and then up into my eyes with blushed cheeks.
"Sakura-san, do you need help?" she asked me.

I almost spaced out. I didn't feel so well and I began sweating. I looked up at her and said
"Help"  suddenly it was all dark and I felt hands grab me. I must have fainted.

~Sakura's pov~

I saw Tobi walk to me taking off his mask. I looked at him with wide eyes when he leaned in to me I realised what he was about to do and I blushed almost getting a nosebleed. But this was wrong and I couldn't let it happen so I punched him in the face. "SHANAROOO!"

He fell on the ground and quickly stood up putting his mask back on. He turned to my direction and kneeled. " Madara I'm sorry for my actions. My body moved on its own"   I looked at him dumbfounded. 'What the fucc?!'
I stood up and analysed him. He is actually shorter than me. " Could you please leave  me alone. I'm not feeling so well" I said.

"Don't forget the plans. We should start the project sooner." He said with low voice and walked out the room.

I frowned my eyebrows 'What project? What plan? Don't tell me they're planning an attack or something. Oh No! If Madara is in my body  then it's easier for him to get his hands on Naruto. I can't let that happen. What should I do?' I panicked.

Suddenly an idea hit my mind harder than my fist 'Since I'm Madara right now and the leader of Akatsuki, I could slow them down with their plans. And maybe eliminate them and save Naruto and Konoha.' I smirked.

I walked out of the room and tried to find the exit of the hideout without alerting someone. I wanted to avoid them for now since what happend earlier. Although I shouldn't be really embarrassed since this body isn't mine. I hope he didn't do anything weird with my body.

I found the exit and walked out to find out where this hideout is located. I walked into a forest hoping I wouldn't encounter any enemies since I'm still new to this body. I can't fight yet with this body but still I feel really mighty. I suddenly sensed a chakra. I hid behind a tree and saw someone casually walking around taking a stroll in a forest like nothing is going to ever attack. When I saw who it was my eyes lit up but I also felt anxious.

~Madara's pov~

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling I looked around the room and it looks like I'm in the hospital. I looked down at my body and noticed I'm wearing a dress.  More like a hospital gown. I stood up and the back of the gown opened revealing everything, but I had an underwear on. I felt something between my legs and lifted the gown up. Hesitating a bit I pulled my underwear a bit. 'Did they put a diaper on me?'  I blushed.
Suddenly the door flew open and a familiar blond woman walked in. She came to me crossing her arms. I sat on the bed and looked up at her awkwardly.

" Sakura, did you lose all your memories? How could you humiliate yourself like that in front of so many people. You're my best doctor and my best student. Everyone started rumors about you and they're spreading real fast! What should I do? I can't Just let this happen to my student, you know!" she cried.

I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed silent.
She moved a chair next to my bed and sat down.
"Sakura, we need to talk." she looked serious. "I want to help you. So I'm going to ask you some questions. Do you know what happend to you earlier?" She asked. And I shook my head. "Well, this is awkward since you were my best student and the best doctor known worldwide. I hope you get your memories back soon. I'm busy right now so Shizune will explain it all to you." She stood up while looking down and walked away.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I was on my way to find my house I'm staying at for now. 'Why are women so complicated. I didn't get anything she explained me. I remember that she was talking about menstralation or something. Anyway I'm not ready to take care of this body. I have to get my body back as soon as possible to start the project.'

I walked inside the house and Into my room. I went to take a look inside the closet to wear something better, because I decided to take a look outside Konoha.

I will have to be careful and avoid any ANBU. I saw a blue fabric sticking out between the pile of shirts. I pulled it out and my eyes widened when I saw the Uchiha symbol on it. 'Is she an Uchiha? No it can't be. Uchihas don't dye their hair pink.' I shrugged and held the shirt in front of me. It could fit me and looks easy to fight in. I pulled it on and it fit me perfectly. although it was loose. Better than tight.

I ran out the house and found a way to get outside Konoha. I ran into the forest distancing me from Konoha..