~15~

3rd Person POV

"that Fairy Tail Family goin' on a mission together now?" said a sweet voice, walking out of the shadows. But you could practically hear the snarl forming on their face.

"Yep, and I prepared everything to get them, mistress." Said a gruff voice

Ok, now back to our favorite family.

Nashi yawns, lifting her head from the pillow. Today was the day they go on a mission! (I forgot if they already did or not) Nashi gets up and starts getting her things together. She then gets dressed and walks downstairs. She sees her little siblings as well as her uncle Gray talking. 

"Hey, Uncle Gray!" She says, walking over to him and hugging him. 

"Hey there," He says, hugging back

"Ready for your first mission?" Natsu asks.

"YES!" She yells.

"Good," He chuckles. 

"Breakfast first, Nashi." Y/n says. Nashi nods and sits down at the table, and digs in.

~Timeskip for a bit cause I feel like it~

??? POV

"ready boss?" Asks a young woman.

"Go ahead, Hosek," Says another female voice.

"Gladly," She says, smirking, and pouncing down from the trees, and right in front of our family.

"I call, the spirit of spells!" Says Hosek, as there was a swirl or what I can describe as mist, and a wolf appears. 

"Attack." She says, as the wolf appears right in front of the family, and attacks them. 

"What the-" Natsu says, before falling to the floor. Nashi's eyes widened, as did Y/n's 

"What did you do to Natsu?!" Y/n yells, getting angry. But she too falls to the floor.

"Mom!" Nashi yells, as the wolf then attacks her, and she falls to the floor, passed out.

~Timeskip~

Nashi woke up, whining at the pain in her skull. "What happened?" She whispers.

"Hello dear," Says a woman's voice 

"What do you want?" Nashi asks,  trying to break free from the restraints.

"There's no use my darling, and simple. I want you to know the truth. The truth about you."

"What do you mean?! I know everything about me! I know who I am." She says, looking down

"Oh honey, you don't know anything about yourself."

"What do you mean?!"

"I am your mother." Nashi freezes in her spot. 

"What?! You are insane! I hardly know you and now you are claiming to be my mother!"

"My name is Nari, and-" She pulls down her hood. She looks exactly like Nashi. "You are my daughter" 

Nashi tears up. "You mean- my family was never them?" 

"Yes, so you should join me, and we can get back to your parents."

Nashi thinks for a good five minutes. 

"Ok, let's do it."

A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you won't yell at me too much.